The "**** you all" topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "**** you all" topic

I thought I'd start a post that gives everyone a big **** YOU! OK, flame away Of course, some people might find this offensive, but I don't care blow me! Sorry Joel, I try not to post things like this but I couldn't help it I feel so gitty tongiht Must have been those 6 beers I've had so far. I know Joel will probably delete this soon but that's OK.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

And a Big **** you right back at ya, Dave

I've had a similar amount of barly and hopps, so I feel a bit giddy myself.

Anyone else wanna give a drunk **** you as well?

Rags

Comment

see! I knew some poeple could get into the spirit! Thanks Rags I feel better already

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Now there!

Comment

<FONT SIZE=5>I hope you all get FREE BEER on IRQ 11 !!!!</FONT>

<FONT SIZE=5>So BITE ME!!!!!!!!!</FONT>

<FONT SIZE=4>... ROTFLMAO<SUP>tm</SUP> ...
          <FONT SIZE=1><SUP>tm</SUP> courtesy of ALBPM aka Darth Mahl [MU]<FONT SIZE=2>
          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

In the immortal words of Eric Cartman, "Screw you guys, I'm going home"

------------------
            Andrew
            Carpe Cerevisi
            Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Bite me hard!!

Only one beer, but I'm in a bad mood.

Paul
              paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Damn that's the most ugly, animated gif I have seen for a long time...

-----------

Another Guru thread!

w00p!

----------

Stelletje Klootzakken
                In case it's a harware problem:
                PIII-500@560, 256 MB, G400 MAX DH on, ABIT BH6, MX300
                Win2K drivers: 5.52

Comment

No beer, bad mood.

Comment

Well, **** you too Dave!

Comment

Ahhh! Satisfaction. Thanks, Dave.
                      Greebe's juiced up Athlon @750 on an MSI Irongate Based M/B Marvel G200 TV with HW/DVD Daughtercard,
                      CDBurner, Creative DVD, two big WD Hdds, Outboard 56K modem
                      Parallel Port Scanner, Creative S/B AWE 64 (ISA), and a new Logitech WebCam (My first USB device)

Comment

BEEEEEER good!
                        FIRE bad!
                        [done in the camp chaos "Napster Bad" short story voice....... ]
                        Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Helevitia,

Typical $!@#* Raiders fan. Can't do anything right unless your lying, cheating, stealing, cussing and carrying a gun!

Your team is going to choke and lose the AFC West like they always do! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Wow, that felt good. We should have more of these posts.

Jammrock
                          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

<marquee><font color=red>**** EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!!!!</font></marquee>

[This message has been edited by Scooter (edited 15 November 2000).]

Comment

**** you Dave
                              Better **** you all

Jord.

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 15 November 2000).]
                              Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
                              X