Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so happy!

Hi fellow MURC'ers!

It's been a while since I've had the time to read The MURC as much as I would like, and post the silly stuff that I'm known for around here. This post is about ME and does not contain any really valuable info, so feel free to skip it, if you think its boring. I just want to share my happiness with you all.

I have been very busy finishing my education. I completed the 5th semester, by turning in a huge report on a web-site that I have created (with three other guys) over the last three months. Now all I need to do is defend the work in a final examination next week, and then I can call myself a "Datamatiker" (Systems-developer).

But it does not end here. The best news is that that I got a job last week!!! It's not easy finding a job in this business locally, but I got a job as a teacher of basic computer skills in a series in courses called "The PC drivers licence". It's not that challenging work, but it's a nice pay and a steady income. There is even a good insurance and retirement plan. My new colleges (sp?) are a really nice bunch of people.

This coming monday I will be turning a sharp corner. It's my 30th birthday. We are having a party with my family and friends next saturday. I'm really looking forward to that as it is not often that all of my family is assembled.

So all I can say is that I'm a very happy man.

Regards and happy thoughts to you all,

Jacob
    Who is General Failiure and why is he reading my drive?
    ----------------------
    Powercolor Radeon 9700np, Asus A7N8X mobo bios ver. 1007UBER, AthlonXP2800+@3200+ (200 Mhz fsb, 2.2 Ghz) on TT Silent Storm, 2*256Mb Kingston HyperX PC3500 DDR-RAM, 19" Samsung 959NF monitor, Pioneer A04 DVD-RW, Two WD800 80 GB HDD's, IBM Deskstar 40 GB

Comment

Congrats

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

congrats & welldone!
        I wonder what would happen to pc usage if all users had to obtain a "PC drivers licence"??

Comment

Hygge tid!!!

Tilykke!

Jammrock
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Congrats Jake, any link to the site you made?

And now you've turned 30, maybe it's time to look around for ... errrr more

Jord.
            Jordâ„¢

Comment

Congratulations!

Paul
              paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Working...
              X