#%$!@^%!#%!!!! Raiders Lost :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #%$!@^%!#%!!!! Raiders Lost :(

What an awesome game though! Go Raiders!
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

That's because they suck. Sucked in Oakland, Sucked in LA, and suck again in Oakland.

Broncos always whoop their ass, get used to it

Comment

Who else have the Raiders lost to this year?
      BRONCOS!
      Who have the Raiders lost to 11 out of 12 of their last meetings (since Mike Shanahan came home)?
      BRONCOS!

Tonight was the last Monday night game at our old Mile High Stadium. It was only fitting that it be against our old rivals.
      And it was only fitting that we came out victorious (again )

Next year we'll whoop em again in our new Mile High Stadium

Go BRONCOS!

Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

"Oh my God!
        There's a human head in that helmet!"
        (Dennis Miller, as helmets clash and fly off the players)

I bet he's out of work again this time next year
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Hahaha...the Raiders lost!!! Wait...that means the Broncos won...BOOOOO BOOOOOO. But that means the Raiders lost! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...but now the ...

It's hard being a Chiefs fan sometimes. Especially this season. Oh well, better luck next year.

DOWN WITH THE RAIDERS!!! AND THE BRONCOS!!! AND THE CHARGERS!!! Wait, they can't be any worse this year.

Jammrock
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Dennis Miller is the offensive commentator. Aye, caramba, what an idiot of a sportscaster.

I find his monday night idiocy so offensive that I've been listening to Monday Night Football in espanol. It is the only way that I can get my football fix without going insane.

Good game, though.

Comment

I hope Dennis Miller stays. I'm not a big pro football fan, but he's got me watching again. He's one of the most insightful people on TV. His biggest problem is that the audience, as a whole, isn't terribly cerebral. He's dumbing down his commentary and it makes him less funny.

Two comments had me rolling yesterday, both on the punt return by O'Neil where he was crushed by some Raider special teams guy:

1) He just got knocked back to a 4th round draft pick with that shot.

2) That hit knocked the apostrophe off his uniform.

As for the game, I didn't really pay attention. I'm just watching until Dennis Miller Live starts back up.
              PIII 550@605
              IWill Motherboard VD133
              VIA Chipset
              512MB PC133 CAS2 Crucial
              G400 DH 32MB (6.51 Drivers)
              DirectX 8.0a
              SB Live! Value
              8x DVD (Toshiba)
              6x4x24 CDRW (Sony)
              Intel Pro/100+ NIC
              3Com CMX Cable Modem
              Optiquest V95 19"
              HP 812C Color Ink Jet
              Microtek flatbed scanner
              Intellimouse Explorer
              Surround Sound w/two subwoofers
              AND WAY TOO MANY GAMES!!!

Comment

You guys can talk shit all you want but don't forget who is #1 is there division That's right baby! It's the spectacular RAIDERS!!!! Denver may have won but there time is gone. Chiefs I have to give a little more credit to even though they got spanked by the 3-8 49ers BWAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

So, you see, no matter what you say from here on out, the Raiders are still in first place which gives me shit talking rights. Unless things change(they won't) we RULE!

Dave
                Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Part of Dave's glee, I suspect, is that the real rivalry here is between Oakland and Kansas City, a rivalry (and corresponding bad will ) that goes back to the old AFL days.

When I was a boy, I became fascinated with the Raiders, while remaining loyal to the New York Giants. They were always such a collection of odd characters, from the owner on down. Misfits, eccentrics, and ne'er-do-wells from other teams would move to the Raiders and somehow succeed, both on and off the field. And it's not like the Raiders would do anything obvious to rehabilitate them.

"Just win, baby," their equally eccentric owner would say.

Paul
                  paulcs@flashcom.net

[This message has been edited by paulcs (edited 14 November 2000).]

Comment

You know, I think I'd have a little more respect for Denver if they hadn't lost to Cincinnati.

Of course, I have little liking or respect for the entire sport to begin with, so it really doesn't actually make any difference one way or another.
                    Primary System:
                    MSI 745 Ultra, AMD 2400+ XP, 1024 MB Crucial PC2100 DDR SDRAM, Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro, 3Com 3c905C NIC,
                    120GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, 60 GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, Pioneer DVD 105S, BenQ 12x24x40 CDRW, SB Audigy OEM,
                    Win XP, MS Intellimouse Optical, 17" Mag 720v2
                    Seccondary System:
                    Epox 7KXA BIOS 5/22, Athlon 650, 512 MB Crucial 7E PC133 SDRAM, Hercules Prophet 4500 Kyro II, SBLive Value,
                    3Com 3c905B-TX NIC, 40 GB IBM UDMA 100 HD, 45X Acer CD-ROM,
                    Win XP, MS Wheel Mouse Optical, 15" POS Monitor
                    Tertiary system
                    Offbrand PII Mobo, PII 350, 256MB PC100 SDRAM, 15GB UDMA66 7200RPM Maxtor HD, USRobotics 10/100 NIC, RedHat Linux 8.0
                    Camera: Canon 10D DSLR, Canon 100-400L f4.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon 100 Macro USM Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon Speedlite 200E, tripod, bag, etc.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology will be indistinguishable from magic." --Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

Of course you'd say that, you have the Eagles to cheer for.
                      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Working...
                      X