Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ALL YOU THAT WANTS GURU TO BE WHIT US IN THE FUTURE POST HERE ALL POST ARE WELCOME !!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALL YOU THAT WANTS GURU TO BE WHIT US IN THE FUTURE POST HERE ALL POST ARE WELCOME !!

I WANT GURU TO STAY
    Feed me !

IMHO & for what its worth, Guru u should stay m8 But keep on posting over at NM!

------------------
    Regards
    kms ~_~

powered by Classic Athlon 850@1GHz & T/bird 1100@1250MHz
    >SETI@Team Picard<
    Regards
    kms ~_~

powered by Classic Athlon 850@1GHz & T/bird 1100@1250MHz
    >SETI@Team Picard<

Comment

well said Greebe or should I say, cool man!!

Comment

How about some moderator action to delete the crap empty topic posts?

Comment

The things that bother some people. Who's to say what is crap and what is not. If you don't like stuff, tough. Personally it doesn't bother me. If I see a topic that looks like crap I simply do not read it. Sheesh.
          [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
          Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
          Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
          Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
          Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Guru wasn't voted in therefore he cannot be voted out.
            Furthermore the only person that has the right to revoke access is Ant.
            That being said I find this thread to be a mute point thus I am locking it.

Joel

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 12 November 2000).]
            Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
            Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

"Why the hell not?"

Comment

Guru wasn't voted in therefore he cannot be voted out. A show of force (which is what this thread is all about) is really pointless. All that will amount to in the end will be a line drawn in the sand and hurt feelings.

If nobody liked a specific person they wouldn't have any effect on whether that individual could continue to post. If that person committed offenses outlined by the Forum Survival Guide and the Rules, Policies, and Disclaimers agreement to become a member would have to be broken to be removed.

Furthermore the only person that has the right to revoke access is Ant. He has the final word, so instead of freaking out, chill out! OK?
                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                X