There is no "Carmack .plan file"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no "Carmack .plan file"

I searched all his finger files... no mention of Matrox in conjunction with their upcoming products.. I did find some very interesting stuff in other peoples .plan files however

Take a look at this:
    No project.
    Plan:
    Alex "Cybermind" Redman
    CEO, Project Director

Zen Tao Interactive - http://zentao.unrealengine.com

Email: alex@zentao.unrealengine.com
    Project: Extreme Wing Chun VR for Unreal/UT

-

Feb 11th, 2000

Back from my trip to Toronto, all went very* well. 'Nuff said, for the moment at least, so a quick change of topic for now.

Keep your eye on Matrox.. they are going to kick some major ass in the next quarter. Zen Tao Interactive is working on some aspects of a techdemo for Matrox' next generation board, but I can't say much more, so don't ask, period.

It might be wise to hold off on buying that GeForce. Something wickeder is just around the bend with your name on it.

Cyber
    hmm... a correction to this plan he made:

Feb 12th, 2000

Early AM leftovers:

Ok off to bed, am tired as hell.

Wanted to clarify the bit about Matrox "kick[ing] some major ass in the next quarter" and make sure that it's not taken to mean that they're going to release a next gen product next quarter or anything of the sort. I tend to think in terms of
    quarterly milestones when companies with track records like AMD or Matrox, or even Intel are concerned, and was referring
    to development progress for the new tech.

Ok all clear, need sleep badly..!

Cyber

Shit, that was 8 months ago.

The thing about the bandwidth was in the slashdot forums, and I think they purge the archives quite fast over there. Ill have a look, but dont hold your breath.

Ali

Comment

Spent a good 20 minutes looking for it, and couldnt. They only do searches back for 1 week.

Oh well, I read it, and thats what matters I suppose

Ali

Comment

I read it too!!
        http://www.skynary.com/winstonco1
        Not all will capitolize on the webs greatest opportunity!Only the few with a vision!

Comment

Working...
        X