Great News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great News!

I'm going to be... wait for it... A FATHER!

Woohoo!

- Gurm

------------------
    Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    I would still get screwed

Congrats!

BTW: How can you be sure it's yours?

------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

<table bgcolor="white" border="10" cellpadding="10" cellspacing="20" align="center"><tr align="center" valign="middle"><td><font color="red"> Congratulations Jason </font></td></tr></table>

Jord.
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Good job Gurm - Think twins...

Comment

You going to name the baby Bruce? [Boy or Girl]

Comment

Nah, he will name it screwhead

Comment

how did that happen?? lol
              congrats anyway

Comment

Congrats Gurm! Send my blessings.

Dave
                Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Congratulations!

Get lots of sleep, because i can lay a bet on that you wont be getting much later.
                  (but you could be double lucky she/he could turn out to be a solid sleeper)
                  If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Guru:

I'm not going to go there.

Himself:

Apparently you haven't heard my wife's ideas on baby naming.

Ayoub:

Well, your parents or teachers or priest or SOMEONE should have already told you about this, but...

When a man and a woman love each other, they lie down next to each other with no clothes on. Then, the woman says "I have a headache", and the man says "you always have a headache" and then the stork leaves a bundle in the cabbage patch and the woman eats a lot and gets REALLY fat, and then the baby is fedexed to the hospital.

Everyone else:

THANKS!

- Gurm

------------------
                    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

Comment

Guess that's why a lot of people don't like Fed-Ex these days

Whatever his or her name (besides Goldovitz ), Jason, I'll bet it'll be a gorgeous baby when it's cleaned of all the gooey stuff

Jord.
                      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Jord,

No, see UPS used to have the baby-delivery contract. But they kept screwing it up. Too many human babies for wolf packs, and other mishaps (can anyone say bat-boy?) had the Weekly World News all over their asses.

So, needless to say Fed-Ex got the deal.

------------------

Ayoub:

Julie says (to further confuse you) that it was either she was abducted (and impregnated) by aliens and doesn't know about it... or it was "that night I got drunk and passed out and you must have had your way with me". (Direct quote!)

Hope that helps clear things up.

- Gurm

------------------

Comment

Congrats Gurm..love that explanation of where babies come from..be good if it where true..you could refuse to sign for the delivery!!!

------------------
                          PIII800@920MHz
                          Abit Be6-IIV2.0
                          256MB Crucial PC133 Cas2-2-2
                          4 of Seagate 20.2GB UDMA100 7200rpm 2MB HDD
                          2 of Maxtor 15.3GB UDMA100 7200rpm 2MB HDD
                          Hercules ProphetII GTS 64MB
                          Turtle Beach MontegoII Sound
                          Promise Ultra 100 UDMA Controller Card
                          Hitachi 12X DVD[40X CDROM]
                          Acer 52X CDROM
                          HP 9250i CDRW
                          Zip 250 Internal Drive
                          Elsa Video Capture Card

Support Seti@home, Support Science..support The Dataquest Trust
                          PIII800@920MHz
                          Abit Be6-IIV2.0
                          256MB Crucial PC133 Cas2-2-2
                          4 of Seagate 20.2GB UDMA100 7200rpm 2MB HDD
                          2 of Maxtor 15.3GB UDMA100 7200rpm 2MB HDD
                          Hercules ProphetII GTS 64MB
                          Turtle Beach MontegoII Sound
                          Promise Ultra 100 UDMA Controller Card
                          Hitachi 12X DVD[40X CDROM]
                          Acer 52X CDROM
                          HP 9250i CDRW
                          Zip 250 Internal Drive
                          Elsa Video Capture Card

Support Seti@home, Support Science..support The Dataquest Trust

Comment

Congrats Gurm!!!

I'm father for 8 months now, and I like it more and more.

Well done!

Hein.
                            System1:
                            Asus P4T533, Pentium IV 3,06GHz, 512MB SAMSUNG Rimm 4200, MAXTOR DiamondMax Plus60 20GB, MAXTOR DiamondMax Plus60 60Gb, MATROX PARHELIA, MATROX RTX100, ULTRAPLEX 40MAX, PLEXWRITER 12/10/32S, 2 x IIYAMA Vision Master Pro510

System2:
                            ASUS P4T533, Pentium IV 3,06 GHz, 512 MB SAMSUNG Rimm 4200, MAXTOR DiamondMax Plus60 20GB, MAXTOR DiamondMax Plus60 60Gb, SAPPHIRE 9800XT, CREATIVE AudigyII, ULTRAPLEX 40MAX, PLEXWRITER 40/12/40S, 2 x IIYAMA Vision Master Pro510

Comment

Hein
                              Congrats Gurm!!!

Well done!

Hein.
                              And what about Julie???? We need a few more women in this community methinks. Lessee, Jason gets a woody and some satisfaction for it a few months ago, and Mrs. Gurm gets the bloat, backaches, middle of the night bathroom trips, and oh, yes of course, the JOY of birthing in 7-8 months. I LOVE being a guy!

Just kidding, of course, Jason. Congrats to you, but DO make it a point to pass along to Julie that we are thinking of her as well. (heh!)

You will NEVER experience anything more real, more important, nor more life-changing than being there at the moment of your child's birth. Be with her.
                              Greebe's juiced up Athlon @750 on an MSI Irongate Based M/B Marvel G200 TV with HW/DVD Daughtercard,
                              CDBurner, Creative DVD, two big WD Hdds, Outboard 56K modem
                              Parallel Port Scanner, Creative S/B AWE 64 (ISA), and a new Logitech WebCam (My first USB device)

Comment

Working...
                              X