Evangelion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evangelion!

Ok, the next Evangelion disc is due out in two weeks. Someone I know, however, claims to have already purchased it. Is he full of shit, or did some place get it early? I know promo copies and review copies are out, since animeondvd.com already got theirs.

If it is obtainable anytime sooner than the established release date, I WANT IT!

- Gurm

------------------
    Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    I would still get screwed

EVA 2 has not been released on DVD yet. He may have gotten a prmo copy or a bootlegged promo off of eBay, but the commercial release is not out yet...because I've been looking for it.

Jammrock

EDIT: Or...he could have known someone who works at a video store who got their copies in early and his buddyh let him buy it early...

[This message has been edited by Jammrock (edited 06 November 2000).]
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

I'm voting for the Ebay thing, the guy is one of the Ebay geeks from my brother's school.

- Gurm

------------------
      Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
      X