Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I apologize but...Hey rickd!

Rick,
    I have been trying to respond and even had my parents try to forward a response to you. They aren't on cable internet.
    The addresses at newsguy and casper@gate.net keep coming back as unknown or blocked.
    You can send but not receive.

If you send I will respond in a post here until this gets straightened out.

BTW, we are discussing Matrox stuff wrt Baldurs Gate2.

Deb
    Win98se ,ASUS P3BF ACPI 1006,Intel PIII 500 i440BX, 128MB RAM,Quantum Fireball 20.5GB and Fujitsu 13GB HDs, LG Electronics 52X CDROM, Matrox G400Max 6.04 BIOS 1.6.25,SB Live MP3+(ver 4.06.711),Liveware3.0,DX7.0, SMC 10/100 PCI NIC/cable internet, Viewsonic E790 19" monitor

it's a good thing Kruzin isn't moderating this forum as I'm sure he would repeat locking this thread. nice going though derah!

Comment

ayoub_ibrahim, geesh, how pathetic can you get?

Deb, your fine here, but have ever tried hotmail when this type of thing happens???
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Greebe, Kruzin suggested along the same lines about another isp to her before he locked her last thread in the gaming forum. I was not being critical of her motives,far from it, as I admire her tenacity to communicate in difficult circumstances.

Comment

Guys,I am doing as Kruzin suggested.

Rick sent me an email from a new address but for different reasons that provider also doesn't want to accept email.

This is a fine example of catch 22.
          I could suggest that Rick contact me via Hotmail since the regular email route isn't working BUT I can't email him

I am hoping that he stops by here, sees the message and then I won't have to bother anyone at the MURC with this issue again.

derah49@hotmail.com

BTW, Baldurs Gate2 is an incredibly good game. Back to the Underdark and the Mind Flayers!
          ------------------------------------------
          Huzzah!
          Found a viable avenue of communication.
          Thank you for your patience.

-------------------------------------------
          ASUS P3BF i440BX,Intel PIII 500, 128MB RAM,Fujitsu 13GB HD, Creative 48X CDROM, Matrox G400Max 5.52 BIOS 1.6.25,SB Live MP3+(ver 4.06.711),Liveware3.0,DX7.0, Linksys 16bit ISA NIC/cable internet, Viewsonic E790 19" monitor

[This message has been edited by derah (edited 03 November 2000).]

[This message has been edited by derah (edited 03 November 2000).]
          Win98se ,ASUS P3BF ACPI 1006,Intel PIII 500 i440BX, 128MB RAM,Quantum Fireball 20.5GB and Fujitsu 13GB HDs, LG Electronics 52X CDROM, Matrox G400Max 6.04 BIOS 1.6.25,SB Live MP3+(ver 4.06.711),Liveware3.0,DX7.0, SMC 10/100 PCI NIC/cable internet, Viewsonic E790 19" monitor

Comment

Working...
          X