*Repost here of entire MURC-Y WAVES saga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Repost here of entire MURC-Y WAVES saga

I'll repost all 6 episodes here.. Originally posted by Dilitante1..

------------------
    Kind Regards,

KvH

(Originally posted by Dilitante1 08-20-1999 08:46 PM)

thanks to the continuing efforts of a brainless @sshole I must repost this.....

I was bored today....................

MURCYWAVES [pronounced murkeywaves]
    - THe Forum at the end of the Universe!!
    (as seen thru the view of a G4x10 to the 2000th power video card
    with beta ICD

scene opens
    on the page are Joel, Jorden, Slartibartfast, Holli(berry)
    and Tyllie the manic depresant meatball

Holi(berry) {embraces Jorden}: Where are we?

Jorden : I dont know...any ideas?

Joel: What the...I was uploading the forum stuff after a crash
    then WHAM! a flash came over my screen and we were here....

Slartibartfast: WOW! Look at this place...holographic walls, textured/bumpmapped
    floors like I've never seen..........
    We're not in G400 country anymore!!

Tyllie: I'll bet no one will like a tasteless meatball here either!

{suddenly a tall dark figure approaches wearing a
    "I want my G4x10 to the 2000th power vid card" button}

Ant: My name is ANT, and I'll be your host for the evening.
    Please be sure to insert your Betafish translator:
    it works for most people all the time,
    some people some of the time...and other people
    none of the time ..that's why it's still a betafish.

Tyllie: Another person bossing me around...ARGH!

Holli(berry): WOW, look at that banner.........
    VooDoo mini-GL and Riva drivers due soon!
    Good to see that some things never change..hehehe

{the group walks down the corridor}

{To be continued.....}

[This message has been edited by Dilitante1 (edited 08-21-1999).]

Comment

(Originally posted by Dilitante1 08-21-1999 07:08 PM)

the next installment in the Murcywaves saga
      (pronounced murkeywaves)

MURCYWAVES - continued....

our travelers having arrived completely out of their control are led into
      a large room filled with people and creatures from forums from the whole
      universe...in the center of the room is a large crystal projector with
      "Powered By Matrox" glowing signs at its base.....
      the group is led to a table near the center of the room...as they are seated
      they notice the clear ceiling with stars and topic titles floating all around...
      they marvel at the black marble finished table with integrated keyboard
      and inport plugs for wondrous devices unknown to our travelers

{a robed figure walks up to thier table..enter Acolyte of M}

A of M: Good evening, welcome to Murcywaves - the forum at the end of the Universe
      The show will be starting shortly but before it gets
      exciting may I get you something to drink?

Hollyberry: Thank you, a virgin shirley temple for me. Not sure what I'm up to later.
      {grins at Jorden slyly,strokes her fingers thru his blonde hair}

Jorden: Make it a double. {four words }
      {flexing his muscles}
      Slartibartfast: make it something strong for me

Joel: 1 bourbon, 1 scotch, 1 beer for me, it's been a rough week or so...

Tyllie: I'm surprised you didnt order ME to get your drinks.

A of M: Very well then, but we dont serve manic depressant meatballs here.
      You'll have to leave sir.

Tyllie: Sure, rub it in...I'll fix this place, shut it down. THEN you'll
      see the error of your ways! WAAAAAAAH!!

{Tyllie leaves the table sulking}

A of M: I'll be back shortly, excuse me.

{our heroes observe many individuals roaming the room..some old..
      some young...some having consumed WAAAAAY too much spirits
      a young woman (PurpleHaze)is observed flirting with some older folks
      (Dart Mahl, Guyver) but she avoids thier advances- playing them off each other}

{to be continued}

there you go peoplez

:-)

Comment

(Originally posted by Dilitante1 08-22-1999 08:29 PM)

in the tradition of excelent theater I bring you the NEXT installment of MURCYWAVES......

{story thus far...our travelersa have arrived beyond thier control
        to a forum far in the future...after ordering drinks their companion
        Tyllie leaves insulted by the statement from Acolyte of M, PurpleHaze
        (seen in the distance) now approaches our helpless group awaiting-
        the End of the Universe}

{PurpleHaze approaches (wearing a tight fitting evening gown)
        sits beside Joel and Slartibartfast (starts massaging Joel's gote')}

PurpleHaze: So what brings you here? I haven't seen you people HERE before.

Slartibartfast: We dont know. We were doing our own thing, then we appeared
        here.

Joel: What is happening here? Who or what brought us here? And for what reasons?
        {purplHaze shuffles in her chair to rub Joel's shoulder, he responds
        with a gentle sigh....Slartibartfast just looks disgusted/jealous}

PurpleHaze: I cant help you with those questions...I dont understand it myself.
        When I arrived a week ago, I was scared that I wouldnt be able to have fun
        or be able to communicate my concerns but I did manage to get the
        point out and have been doing ok socializing here while we wait for
        The BIG Climax!

HolliBerry: So there isnt anything that we should worry about here then?
        {reaches for Jorden's strong hand}

PurpleHaze: Not that I have run across here as of yet.

{scene changes to Tyllie as he mopes out into the parking garage
        as he walks along the exotic vehicles sitting under the watchful
        guise of the "M"-cops....enter Buuri}

Buuri: Hey you! what you doin' down here? you not allowed in 'ere ya daffy b@stard.
        Get out before I hit ya with this here spooge mop.

Tyllie: Dammit! Why, no matter where I go someone is yelling at me?
        Am i such an idiot that I attract this punishment?

Buuri: I would say so..now get goin' or I'll sic those gargleblasters from
        the M-cops on ya! GO on!

{our mutant meatbal disheartened at yet another conflict lost, mopes away
        toward the outer walls of MurcyWaves looking for an exit or reprieve from
        the well deserved treatment he has seen here in the future}

{to be continued}

:-)

Comment

(Originally posted by Dilitante1 08-24-1999 05:33 AM)

ok...they will be posted on the fly as they have so far...when this is done I'll put them together and allow someone to post the
          on the net for all to see/DL ok?

our story continues.....................

{story thus far...our travelers have arrived beyond thier control
          to a forum far in the future...only to be made to wait for thier dinner
          PurpleHaze has made known to the group of how she arrived in this strange place
          and still they wonder what force brought them here in the first place...}

{the meals arrive..enter Acolyte of M}

A of M: Dinner is served. Bon appetite!

HolliBerry: Finally, I am starved.
          {dives into her plate eating}

Jorden: How much is this stuff? there were no prices on the menu.
          {hands HolliBerry a napkin}

A of M: No need to worry sir, your good deeds in the forums have
          paid for your meals long before your arrival. You see, here
          good deeds will be rewarded while the opposite will be punished.

Slartibartfast: Hey, can i ask a favor? Would you mind calling me Ash?
          You see once people get a little tippy, noone can pronounce
          my name properly, and it truely annoys me.
          {Slartibartfast becomes Ash, formerly known as Slartibartfast}

Joel: Time to eat, its been a bit since I ate last.
          {begins to eat}

Ash: tastes great,mmmmmm

{our heros eat until their heart's content..HolliBerry starts to become frisky...
          (what else is new, right?) but Jorden isnt complaining music starts to play
          and our travellers mingle onto the floor with the others waiting for the BIG CLIMAX}

{scene changes to Tyllie who has found an unguarded computer terminal and
          determines that this is his time to pay back Murcywaves for the insults he's received}

Tyllie: Now they'll pay...I'll show them who is master over computers..hehehehe

{Tyllie now atempts to enter the Murcywaves systems to see what damage he can
          cause...but spamming doesnt work..and all other attempts fail to produce results
          he gets frustrated to the lack of skill he has proven to himself..which only makes
          him angrier.....he pisses on the keyboard and interfaces on the table only to be jolted
          by the current in the system itself he puts his shrivelled pecker away}

Tyllie: Dammit I'll fix this place yet...
          {he limps away from the table, looking back at the pain he caused only to himself
          as he holds his pathetic fried organ}

{dance floor....our heroes dancing with the others notice the occassional
          passing of Buuri and his spooge mop as he cleans up the local facilities...
          more new faces arrive..SwAmPgIrL,Greebe,Kruzin and KvHagedorn..all asking
          the same question: why?

when from the far side of the room a door opens and 3 hooded figures enter
          the room carrying staffs with G4x10 to the 2000th power processor
          emblems on the tops..
          the third figure is older, slower than the other two...the room is silent due to the
          appearance of the robed visitors}

{to be continued}

Comment

(Originally posted by Dilitante1 08-25-1999 06:41 PM)

following the tradition of excellence...I now present YET ANOTHER episode of Murcywaves!...........................

to a forum far in the future...only to be made to wait for thier dinner
            After gorging themselves and some dancing, robed figures appear.....the third
            figure speaks...enter Robed Priest}

Robed Priest: Listen all, I am here to announce there is but 4 hours left until
            The Big Climax! Rooms have been provided for your pleasure...if
            you need to freshen up or just relax..feel free to wander down this
            hallway...{points left}...there will be help to guide you to your
            respective chambers.

{Robed Priest stands and is led from the room down the path they had previously entered
            by the 2 attendants. Stunned by the news our heros agree that a bit of rest is in order.
            They journey down the hallway and are led to rooms by robed staff members.Our heros split
            into two rooms..HollyBerri and Jorden into one room, and Joel,Ash,and PurpleHaze into
            the adjacent room...Joel, Ash and PHZ sit down and very shortly hear some rather loud voices}

Holli: You can do it, just try harder!

Jorden: I'm trying Dammit! but i dont think it will work!

Holli: Just get a better grip! I know you can do it.

Jorden: It just wont work that way...we'll have to think of something else. I can
            only grab so much without hurting you. And I love you tooo much to
            think of hurting you honey.

Holli: No...just try it again...it'll work this time...I know it will!

{groaning is heard in both voices...then suddenly...WHAM! a loud impact is heard
            from our loving couple on the wall between the rooms..followed by a sigh of relief}

Holli: Thank god...that shoe was killing my foot....
            {what were you thinking?

Joel: Geeze, quiet down over there...they'll be plenty of time for fun later.

PurpleHaze: I'm not even that loud! {tosses hair over shoulder, winks at Ash}

Ash: So we dont have much time left now...what'll happen next you think? Explosions?
            blinding lights? Collapsing stars?

PurpleHaze: Interesting ideas,but shouldn't we make the most of the time we have left?

Joel: Phz is right. We should find Tyllie before things get out of hand here.
            Who knows what mischief he's been up to.

PurpleHaze: That's NOT what I meant....{grins slyly}

{our heroes,joined by PurpleHaze, now depart thier rooms to search for the
            mutant manic depressant meatball: Tyllie.....unknown to them a tall robed
            figure observes them leaving and slowly follows them through
            the hallways of Murcywaves}

{to be continued}

p.s. Jorden..I thought you'd like this better than the monlogue

more to come......

Comment

(Originally posted by Dilitante1 08-29-1999 05:13 PM)

OK...TIME'S UP

no comments have been posted so we'll go with what I came up with today....

MURCYWAVES -(pronounced mur-key-wavs..hey hukt on fonicz wurkz fer mee)
              continued....

to a forum far in the future...they have enjoyed a free meal they have been
              given rooms to refresh themselves...(and PurpleHaze behaves herself..WOW!)
              now our heros set off to locate the manic depressant meatball they arrived with,
              and begin to search the home of their gracious yet mysterious host...
              while followed by a tall robed figure (dramatic music here after searching
              the parking garage, the laughing computer terminal and the lower levels of MurcyWaves,
              Tyllie is found holding his jolted member while sulking in a bathroom. Joel, Ash and Jorden
              coax him out of the room so that he may consider medical attention (as if anyone could help
              a shrivelled/electrocuted organ

{As our heroes were searching for Tyllie, more forum members arrive up above, in utter
              amazement at what has happened to them. ManojM, M Ragsdale, Agent31, ThePit2, and Helevitia
              now join the room filled with forum members from the past as well as the current users from
              the future...our latest visitors stay close to each other, near the back of the room awaiting
              the BIG CLIMAX....}

{ManojM observes the banner flashing on a wall screen....images of children and electronics
              blink on the wall panel in front of him...he stares intently at the advertisement,
              then it stops}

ManojM: Who'd of thought the "OH NO!" brand (subsidiary of KrapKo) would have taken off like
              that? I should have bought stock back when.... {smiles contently} DOH..I can..we ARE in the
              future!! {taps M Ragsdale on shoulder} Remind me please to invest when we get back.
              [no offense meant Manoj ]

M Ragsdale: Ok i guess, but I already use their products, I've made my investment already
              {nudges Helevetia, and smiles....}

Helevetia: Yep, invested here too..{chuckles remembering his Holy Armor of M suit at home}

Agent31: Damn, I want to know what's gonna happen here...oh, anyone see a bathroom around here?
              {fidgets as he speaks}]

ThePit2: Sure, I think there's one over on that wall. {points to right}

Agent31: Thanks. {sounds relieved already }

{Agent31 heads (no pun intended) towards the local facilities...as he enters he bumps into Buuri
              and his spooge mop.... Agent31 is amazed at how clean the bathroom is..}

Agent31: You do good work keeping up with the bathrooms..it's unusual to see restrooms this nice.
              {waves his hand in a Vanna White motion}

Buuri: NO, hehe, its not me who keeps these rooms clean...we have a special crew for that..
              {grins with a "cat just ate the canary" look...Buuri grabs his mop and
              leaves Agent31 to do his business}

{as our heroes make thier way back to the upper levels of Murcywaves..they are stopped by
              3 robed figures,enter Acolye of M, Maggi, and SteveC...

SteveC: Halt, please release Tyllie to us, we have a few questions for him.
              {Maggi and Acolyte of M take Tyllie by the arms..}

Maggi: Dont worry about him, he will not be harmed,any more than what he's done to himself here.

Acolyte of M: Honest folks, we will be only be detaining him so he causes no more problems
              while he is here. Personal injury to one's self is not permitted
              here at Murcywaves.

Joel: Take him, we wont fight this for he's been up to no good since we arrived here.
              {rubs his gote' and mustache amused by the event occuring}

HollyBerri: Are you sure? Jorden, I think he should stay with us ...I dont like this..
              {grabs Jorden's arm..clings to his side}

Ash: Oh dont worry about him, he is a big boy he can get into trouble all by himself.
              {folds his arms, flexes as he gets PurpleHaze's attention}

PurlpeHaze: Even so, we spent all this time to find him only to hand him over to these guys?
              {motions to SteveC} what has he done? besides getting zapped?

SteveC: The detainment is purely for his safety....I assure you no harm will come to him.
              {motions Acolyte of M and Maggi to leave with thier guest}

Jorden: Let him go with them...he's only causing grief when he's around anyways..
              {reaches around HollyBerri to hug her}

PurpleHaze: OK, I guess, but if he's harmed I'll redecorate around here BIG TIME!
              {cuddles up to Ash} 1980s style... {Joel shrugs at the comment}

Joel: Big hair! Late Disco! Ewwwwwww! {shrugs again}

{SteveC, Acolye of M, Maggi,and the mutant meatball leave for parts unknown, our heroes make
              there way to the upper level to join in the festivities...all wondering what will become
              the little troublemaker.....}

{to be continued}

Comment

(Originally posted by Dilitante1 08-30-1999 03:14 PM)

true Jorden...very true..

oh well , cant get quality people for nothing eh?..........hehe

oh well it's time once again for another exciting episode of MURCYWAVES.............

MURCYWAVES
                continued....

to a forum far in the future...having eaten,rested and then searched
                for the mutant manic depressant meatball Tyllie, they locate him only
                to surrender him(Tyllie) to 3 robed members of Murcywaves....our heroes then
                return to await the BIG CLIMAX up in the observation room with other members
                (past and future) of the MURC forum....the room is filled with buzzing conversations
                about topics from current times as well as the past...}

{below the festivities Tyllie is brought down a long hallway with only
                one doorway at its end... led into the doorway by SteveC, Tyllie is shown to a chamber
                where he sees Tombman and Spider sitting...Tyllie is motioned to sit down as well...then SteveC
                and the other robed companions leave....Tyllie holding his jolted member still,
                looks around the room..on the wall is a screen showing the whole history of MURC
                through the millenia, from its humble roots to the galactic entity it is in the future,
                helping untold numbers of people/creatures to enjoy thier Matrox products...Tyllie speaks}

{sinister music here}

Tyllie: What's going on here? Why are you here?

Tombman: Simple isn't it? I am here because of the trouble I caused for MURC, and so are YOU.
                {leans back in his chair}

Tyllie: NO WAY, if that was true, they would have scooped me up when I arrived, not waited
                hours after the fact... {rests back against the corner between 2 walls}

Spider: Yeah, the flaming was too much back when and NOW they are holding it against us..

Tyllie: If what you say is true then I am in deep sh#t here, did you try to find a way out?
                {starts to pat wall} {music intensifies}

Tombman: Yeah been there, but they are right outside the door, makes it hard to do much
                to get out. {rolls eyes in disgust}

Tyllie: COME ON, I cant stay here, with the spamming and crap I did they'll hang me
                out to dry here! Help me out. {continues to tap walls}{music escalating}

Spider: Hehehe, yeah, you did some serious sh!t back there..lord knows what'll happen
                to you now for it. {grinning}

{Tyllie continues to search for an exit but doesnt get the help he wants from his companions
                as he would like....shortly he gives up, dreading what his imagination pictures for him..
                boiling in oil, the iron maiden, bamboo shoots up the fingernails.....(lovely thoughts huh?
                sitting with his head in his hands..he closes his eyes hoping that this is just a dream, but
                he is unsure of anything that he has seen ...Acolyte of M enters and escorts the prisoners? out
                and back down the hall from where they were led before, followed by SteveC and Maggi carrying
                staffs of M along with them} {somber music...a bell tolls}

{to be continued}

enjoy ;-P

Comment

Alright, so there were 7 episodes so far.. Dil, if you'd like, you can copy each new episode here so they'll be together.

Waiting for the next one

------------------
                  Kind Regards,

KvH

Comment

up

Comment

the saga continues...

Comment

in the continuing tradition of fine theatre..i bring you...my epic story..;-P

posted here to keep things fast and together

MURCYWAVES...continued (again)

{our heroes having been brought to the future for unknown reasons have...
                        What the heck! YOU already know what's going on...Tyllie's in BIG trouble..
                        Phz is STILL behaving with Ash (how long can she make it? our other sicky sweet heroine
                        is still clinging to her beau (Jorden) all the while Joel ponders: "who will rub my gote'?"
                        Our travellers are up at the top level of the huge complex known as (you know =)
                        Tons of forum participants have arrived for thier chance to witness the end of the universe
                        (wonder why?) Meanwhile a group of robed men rush by surrounding 3 more familiar faces
                        (who could THEY be?) as they disappear into the depths of MURCYWAVES...our heroes speak}

HollyBerri: WOW! they are in quite a hurry, wonder what's going on with those people?
                        {sips her drink, puts hand on Jorden's tight leather britches}

PurpleHaze: Yeah, I'll bet they needed to be asked sh!t like they did to Tyllie.
                        {strokes Ash's backside} When do we slip out for a ride in the Fizzymobile?

Ash: After things get hopping here, easier to slip out/back for a bit that way.
                        {strokes fingers thru her hair}

Jorden: Dont disappear too soon, you never know what's gonna happen
                        {leans against wall, Holly slides up next to him}

Joel: So I'm odd man out again? EEEESH...all I ask is that if you take off,
                        come back for me so I can get home.. who wants to be stuck in the future
                        with only Tyllie as a similar traveller? {rubs his mustache, then his head}
                        Oh well, what is taking so long? When will it end!!!

{a figure approaches Joel...nice hieght,slender, well endowed enter SwAmPgIrL}
                        [I am just guessing due to lack of info here]

SwAmPgIrL: Hey there, big boy, need some company?{steps to side of Joel}

Joel: Sure, I could used a sidekick...{grins foolishly}

SwAmPgIrL: OH REALLY, I see how you are already....{gives a sly look, rubs his chest}
                        So, what have you been up to lately?

Joel: Meatball sitting. Plain and simple. The joker we arrived with is in trouble I guess.
                        I wonder what they are doing with him right now? {sighs}

{scene changes to Tyllie, Tombman and Spider, led by the robed SteveC, and chafferoned by
                        Acolye of M, and Maggi...led slowly down long corridors, our troublemakers are bombarded
                        with images on the wall screens of thier own activities in the past...flaming, badgering,
                        useless rants, thoughtless provoking of people just trying to help others..Tyllie sees
                        screen after screen of spam attacks he performed against the MURC forum...his mouth agape
                        at what he sees, he realizes how much trouble he has caused, and now worries about his
                        fate here in the future..Tombman sees the posts of times long ago, and knows that he was
                        just asking for trouble with EVERY post he made...Spider looks then turns away from his
                        posts as they travel through the corridor of shame. Spider shields his eyes from the panels
                        but is caught hiding from his past and prodded to pay attention by Acolyte of M with his
                        Staff of M......}

{to be continued....}

(happy Joel?
                        Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

any more, Dil?

------------------
                          Kind Regards,

KvH

Comment

oh yeah, there will be more...but i need 1 night to do yet another project to poke fun at the jokers at my OLD job...Poop Scoop is what i call it...might post some of that as well (later tho)...nuff said for now..more to come, cause WE AINT DONE YET!~

-Dil
                            Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Dag nab it! We really need more fun threads after this 5.21 stress fest. Dil, where are you?

------------------
                              Kind Regards,

KvH

Comment

Working...
                              X