Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures! (warning, more than half a MB of them)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures! (warning, more than half a MB of them)

Yesterday we had a party (which we have every year), which has a certain theme, and a lot of visitors (about 200 - 300) and beer.

I thought it would be fun to post some pictures here, of me on that party in full outfit (the theme was 'horror')...

Of course this is not what I look like every day (I don't live in transylvania):

Me and my friend the Grim Reaper

Picture of the people living in our flat. I am on the far right, deheading a flatmate (if that is the name for someone living in the same flat as you do)

Cheers to all of you!

[This message has been edited by dZeus (edited 22 October 2000).]

Did you Really Have to keep the photo as a 1600x1200 image?!?!?

The isp they're on is also dog-slow.

Anyway,cool outfit!!

(And yea, flatmate is the right term!)

------------------
    Cheers,
    Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

second pic shows a "bit" of red-eye.....

-Dil
      Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

it adds to the 'evil' effect!

------------------
        Cheers,
        Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

Looks like fun Too bad I won't be doing the same thing this year. I have to wait until next year now. Looks like you are drinking a pilsner of some sort. And based on the frothy head, you either just poured it or that's the frothiest(is there such a word?) pilsner head I've ever seen.

Dave
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Did you Really Have to keep the photo as a 1600x1200 image?!?!?
            The isp they're on is also dog-slow.
            sorry for the 1600x1200 image, I re-installed Win2k lately, and didn't find the time to install photoshop yet. However, the image should load very fast, since I am on a 100Mbps internet connection... maybe the router of our network has some troubles, because they upgraded it to one with a gigabit internet uplink, and haven't configured it properly yet. It could also be the surfnet (my ISP) servers.... sometimes they do odd things

And the beer (Rolinck, German Pilsener, very easy to drink, so that not too many people throw up ) was rather frothy, because we tapped (translation?) by ourselves.

Comment

Working...
            X