Yngwie Malmsteen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yngwie Malmsteen...

Officially Changes Middle Name To '****ing' http://www.theonion.com/onion3634/index.html

------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

hahahahahaha What a loser. I can't believe I used to listen to this dope. Thank god I grew up.

Bart
    Bart

Comment

Hey rock, you realize that website is a parody, right? Or do you believe that "'Farm Aid Aid' Concert To Benefit Struggling Farm Aid Concerts" is a real headline?

------------------
      Andrew

I will not torment the emotionally frail
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Sure he does

:
        B

Comment

Uhhhhh, why, errr, yeah of course I realized it was fake. I got a big kick out of just remembering how bad my taste in tunes used to be.

Bart
          Bart

Comment

Originally posted by The Rock:
            Uhhhhh, why, errr, yeah of course I realized it was fake. I got a big kick out of just remembering how bad my taste in tunes used to be.

Bart
            Well please tell me what jou are listening to nowadays!

------------------
            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Talking abaut Yngwie there are some soundclips from his new album available for download at pd.net/yngwie

------------------

Comment

A full track from his new album available @ www.spitfirerecords.com/mp3.htm

------------------

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."

Comment

Working...
                X