Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Almost over for us, but for you it might just start: It's Friday the 13th!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost over for us, but for you it might just start: It's Friday the 13th!!

What went wrong for you today? I haven't had any trouble, but still have 7 hours to go
    The only thing that went wrong was using the backbutton at work, when trying to post this thread. It would delete whole of the thread... But then again, we have had lots of strange (network) errors at work today and whole of last week.

Jord.
    Jordâ„¢

i would like to believe its all BS, cos i have a math test today at 1:45.... we only get like one a month...

Who created that theory anyway... that bad things will happen on "Friday the 13th"?

------------------
    P5A-B AMD K6-266@300
    Matrox Milleniumm G200 AGP (oh, lets party)
    Creative SB Awe32 (a classic, superb card)
    Realtek 8029A NIC Card
    64meg Ram
    Ali V agp chipset
    ICQ UIN: 24730025
    <font size="1">Gigabyte GA-6VXC7-4X MoBo
    VIA Apollo Pro 133a (694x/686A) chipset (4x agp, UDMA 66)
    Celeron II 733 CPU (coppermine 128)
    128meg (2x64) 133mhz SDRam
    Matrox Milleniumm G200 AGP 16 mb
    Creative Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Digital model 0100 (MP3+, Gamer)
    Quantum LM 30 gig HD 7200 RPM UDMA 66
    Realtek 8029A NIC Card
    Optiquest V775 17" Monitor
    Actima 36X CD-Rom
    Advansys 510 SCSI Card (ISA, but good enuf for my burner)
    Yamaha 6416 CD-RW
    Windows 2000 (primary)
    Slackware Linux 9.0(secondary/emergency)</font>

Comment

You would think that they'd have another Friday the 13th movie ....unless the franchise has run out of steam/blood/chicks.....

-Dil
      Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

"backbutton at work" paid to post on the MURC! heheh Who else is working

Comment

YOUR tax dollars at work here

<FONT SIZE=4>... ROTFLMAO<SUP>tm</SUP> ...
          <FONT SIZE=1><SUP>tm</SUP> courtesy of ALBPM aka Darth Mahl [MU]<FONT SIZE=2>
          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Now your scaring me Pauly! hehe
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Funny you should mention that. They are working on another Friday the 13th. Saw it on a magazine in Blockbuster.
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Yet another Freddy? God... When does Scream-14 see the light, and what about "I know, that you know, that he knows, that she knows, that we all know, but he doesn't, yet she does, what you did last summer" ??
                Jordâ„¢

Comment

Well...
                  In my case nothing funny happened...
                  except that funny looking guy with the hokey mask thats running around in the forrest with an hokey club out of his *ss
                  If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

This Friday the 13th is a special one, there is only one friday in the year 2000 that falls on a 13th and it's in October.

Comment

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/rema...oler;mode=flat

They had a bad day.

Comment

Working...
                      X