Interview with Jason Della Rocca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with Jason Della Rocca

Question7: Since you used to work for Matrox and I wouldn't be a good journalist if I didn't ask, what kind of things can we expect to see from Matrox in the future? Do they have plans to take a shot at the high-end gaming market?

Answer7: Obviously, I cannot comment officially, but I will say that Matrox is always up to cool stuff. I like their approach that it is not ALWAYS about speed, it is about a nice balance and rich feature set. The G400 was a good example of this. DualHead support is another great example. And, all their efforts on the video side are cool too. Did you know their Video group recently won an Emmy for Outstanding Achievement in Technological Advancement?

But, mostly all the players are up to cool things. I'd be ignoble if I didn't mention that my gaming rig has a shiny nVidia GeForce2 GTS installed
    Find the whole story here ...

Cheers,
    Maggi
    Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
    Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
    4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
    2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
    OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
    4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
    Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
    LG BH10LS38
    LG DM2752D 27" 3D

"I'd be ignoble if I didn't mention that my gaming rig has a shiny nVidia GeForce2 GTS installed"

Ignoble? Iggy Pop a Prince? a King?

He forgot to mention the G400 in his Kids machine, and that he has had the GeForce since August!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

NC (Ya know what I mean Verne? @@shOl!)
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Heh, heh, D'you think that Jason 'Nvidia lover' Della Rocca would really praise matrox that much?? Come on!

------------------
        Cheers,
        Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

Was there EVER anything more retarded than ignobles?
          Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Let's give the guy a break. He did give Matrox their due and Dual Head a wink and a nod.

Paul
            paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

I'll give the guy a break.
              I'll break his nose.
              I'll break his arm.
              I'll break him.

(oh Paul, if you only knew)
              Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Jason was the coolest bloke at Matrox (after Haig) and they owe him a lot. If you treat people like crap...

Comment

...Then they start looking for other 'work' ?

------------------
                  Cheers,
                  Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

Working...
                  X