Any contacts for CTX? Please help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any contacts for CTX? Please help!!

I recently had a 6 month old PR960F 19" FD Trinitron monitor blow. I returned it to them (almost $40 out of my pocket to ship), and it took 6 weeks before I got it back. Now that I have it back, it is in every way in MUCH worse shape than it was before (except for the fact that it will once again power up). Not only did they not fix some other issues I had (mostly geometry related), it is now WAY out of calibration (the right 25% of the screen is completely the wrong color), there are small vertical lines on the screen, and the case looks as thought they took it out of the box when they received it at the shipping dock, placed it face down on the concrete, tied a rope around it, and dragged it to & from the repair department.

I have sent a very lengthy e-mail, complete with pictures, to the general support address (support@ctxintl.com), but based on my experience thus far, I am not completely confident that it will be properly resolved at this level. I would like to be prepared with e-mail addresses or other contact avenues for management or executive level CTX individuals, just in case. Anyone know where I can obtain this type of information?

TIA for any assistance!

Darin Cline
    dsc1@mcquayofga.com

P.S., My previous monitor was a CTX PR711 (standard Trinitron tube 17"), which I absolutely loved (and it is still working fine for the person I sold it to when I "upgraded" to the PR960F). The PR960 is also a very nice monitor, but I always felt the geometry and stability of the picture weren't up to the same standards of the PR711. When the PR960 blew, I was hoping that was evidence that my unit may have been faulty to begin with, and could be repaired to look better than it did new, but all I've learned so far is the CTX repair facility is apparently completely incompetent. To be fair to CTX, I will post back if/when this is properly resolved.
Working...
X