Gun Registration through IRS!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Registration through IRS!!!!!!!

Gun Registration through Subterfuge is more like it!!!

Senate Bill SB-2099 will require gun owners to put on their 2000 1040 federal tax form all guns that they own or have. It may require fingerprints and a tax of $50 per gun. This bill was introduced on Feb 24.

This bill will become public knowledge 30 days after it is voted into law. This is an amendment to the Internal Revenue Act of 1986. This means that the Finance Committee can pass this without Senate voting on it at all.

The full text of the proposed amendment is on the US Senate homepage.
    http://www.senate.gov/

You can find the bill by going to "Bill Search" and typing in SB-2099

Send a copy of this Bill to your State Senators and every gun owner you know to help stop this bill.

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Been there; done that. I even got a leter back from one of my senators. I bet that he is up for re-election this year. He wrote:

"The Handgun Safety and Registraction Act would amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to require the registration of handguns. The bill is pending in the Senate Committee on Finance and has yet to receive any legislative action."

Just remember, a double tap to the head is the most effective way of dealing with them when they come knocking on your door for collection.

I think that there must be a law against common sense in D.C. Each one is a Judas, sold out to some special interest group or country, etc.

Comment

"Firearms stand next to the constitution itself.... To ensure peace, security, and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference -- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good." -- George Washington

Comment

Just a random thought!

I'm not really terribly religious, but I did a search on The Ten Commandments in english and it listed one of them as:

You shall not murder.

In Denmark where I live that commandment says:

You shall not kill.

Big differenve there don't you think?

I know that the Lord is always on the side of the right. But it is my constant anxiety and prayer that I and this nation should be on the Lord's side........... Abraham Lincoln

Regards,

Jake
        Who is General Failiure and why is he reading my drive?
        ----------------------
        Powercolor Radeon 9700np, Asus A7N8X mobo bios ver. 1007UBER, AthlonXP2800+@3200+ (200 Mhz fsb, 2.2 Ghz) on TT Silent Storm, 2*256Mb Kingston HyperX PC3500 DDR-RAM, 19" Samsung 959NF monitor, Pioneer A04 DVD-RW, Two WD800 80 GB HDD's, IBM Deskstar 40 GB

Comment

Jake, I don't think we are killers here...

Comment

"At the request of Mr. Reed, the names of the Senator from New Jersey (Mr. Lautenberg) and the Senator from New York (Mr. Schumer) were added as cosponsors of S . 2099 , a bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to require the registration of handguns, and for other purposes. "

This bill is introduced every year. will flame out. Lautenberg and Schumer never read nor heard of the U.S. Constitution. They lve in the wrong country. !

Comment

LAMFDTK,

I'm not saying that there are any killers here! Where I live its not nessecary to own or even talk about guns. I don't know ANYONE who owns a gun.

I'm getting REALLY tired of seeing threads here about American gun control/Freedom of gun ownership.

This is an international forum, and you would be well advised to respect that some people find it offensive to read comments like:

Just remember, a double tap to the head is the most effective way of dealing with them when they come knocking on your door for collection.
              That was what I was commenting on. The total disrespect for life.

If you want to talk guns, go hang out at the NRA forums.

Regards,

Jake
              ----------------------
              Powercolor Radeon 9700np, Asus A7N8X mobo bios ver. 1007UBER, AthlonXP2800+@3200+ (200 Mhz fsb, 2.2 Ghz) on TT Silent Storm, 2*256Mb Kingston HyperX PC3500 DDR-RAM, 19" Samsung 959NF monitor, Pioneer A04 DVD-RW, Two WD800 80 GB HDD's, IBM Deskstar 40 GB

Comment

If you don't like it, then don't read the soapbox. And especially don't read the threads with "Gun" in the topic. Problem solved.

I agree that this legislation is BS, and I believe it will flame down too.

Rags

Comment

Thanks for the info LAMF. This scared the shit out of me when I saw it.

Jake, you are fortunate or just plain lucky. I have had four "encounters" over the last seven or eight years where people meant to do me harm. They promptly left me alone when they saw I was armed.
                  To own and carry a weapon is a great responsibility which I do not take lightly and I definitly am not willing to give up that right.

Paul
                  "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Jake:
                    Not to be an ass or anything, but I have read a multitude of posts here dealing with national and regional issues from around the world. Surely you're tired of all those as well, no?

If ya don't like it, don't read it. Just like if you don't like watching the weather, then you shouldn't bother turning on the Weather Channel. Make sense?

Sure it does.

b
                    Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow? But why put off until tomorrow what you can put off altogether?

Comment

Rags,
                      Don't write threads with GUN in the topic. Problem solved too.

ALBPM,

Do you live in a crime infested neighbourhood? Or do you just happen to run into trouble from time to time?

Where I live, if someone means to do me harm (which has not happended since I was a kid in a kindergarten) I just call the police or run away.

I have allways believed that violence breeds violence. He pulls a knife, you pull a gun, he pulls out a stinger missile and so on...

It never ends, does it?

What if you find yourself in a situation where your guns won't protect you? Wouldn't you run then? Why not run away in the first place?

Regards,

Jake
                      ----------------------

Comment

Jake we also call 911, after we reload...250 million Guns in the U.S. Got an clever ideas on how to Solve the crime problem? There are more people in North NJ than in your whole country. Don't get me wrong Demark is a nice country but its not free. Freedom has its price and we have paid it. You have the wrong idea about life here. Its just that I have a right to defend myself and family. I trust my sense of right vs. wrong. Break into my house and you are in trouble! Threat my family with violence or harm and I will act. Whats the problem? I see none.

Criminals do not follow the laws the rules or any form of decency, we have a big population of them in the U.S. Gun control is proven not to work (UK and in Australia.)

Its a wicked world out there and not getting any Nicer...

Comment

Jake,

I will post whatever I want, wherever I want. End of story.

You have your opinion, and I respect that. I am very happy that you live in utopia, where everyone holds hands, and no one even hunts.

I live in a very different world. We are raised around guns here. They are part of our lives, and we are taught to respect them. We hunt with them, we sport with them, and occasionally we use them for protection (very rare). Guns have many purposes, and just because you have no use for them, doesn't mean that everyone doesn't. You don't like guns? Don't buy one. You don't like America? Don't come here.

Here is some food for thought. What are the top ten causes of death in America? Look it up, and you will be very surprised. Okay, go beyond that and look up what are the top ten causes of "unnatural death" (which is kind of stupid, because everything that happens on earth is natural), and tell me where guns fit in there. I think we should be more concerned with how to keep drunk drivers off the street, cure cancer, resolve pollution, feed our ever increasing world population, get drug addicts the help they want and need, deal with raising our children with values and self respect, and overall how to talk to our neighbors without getting into disputes rather than get rid of guns. Guns are just another scape goat. The problem is and always has been the people. If there weren't guns, there would be other ways to kill. There are just too many people in this world who are too willing to kill, and guns are in no way correlated with them. Guns aren't violent, people are violent.

I look forward to elk hunting this year, and will proudly carry my Wyoming Arms 10mm with me on my side, while I walk like a murderous beast carrying my 300 H&H on my shoulder, looking for my food for the next 6 months. Thank you very much.

Rags

Comment

spoogenet,

No, I enjoy participating in serious politcal debates on the Internet, foriegn or domestic.

I'm only tired of gun threads because they seem to draw statements like the "double tap" quote above.

And it's that "I own a gun. I'm so cool, I s**t icecubes." attitude I dislike. That whole Hollywood wannabe "smoke ya ass, homeboy" act really bothers me.

See, I can talk s**t too. OOhh, I bad. Talking like that only makes one sound like inbred trailer trash.

Jake
                            ----------------------

Comment

Rags,

Did I ever say I dislike America or Americans?

You own a hunting rifle, right? Cool with me. Just use it for hunting or for protecting your family if that is nessecary, okey.

I can however wonder why someone would buy or even maufacture high caliber hang guns (357 Magnum for example). These weapons only have ONE purpose. To kill humans. Not to stop or disable them. To kill them.

They are really not good for hunting. It's difficult to hit a rabbit from 300 yards away with one of those things, I guess. And should you be luckey enough to hit it anyway there would be nothing left of it to take home.

And I won't even begin to talk about automatics. Who needs them?

Jake
                              ----------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X