Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily Diary....(AKA, I'm bored out of my mind)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Diary....(AKA, I'm bored out of my mind)

random thoughts:

I like my new Casio watch I bought, I might take it back though, kind of expensive. Is that my boss coming? brb...hehe, I'm being paranoid. CounterStrike is calling me, I need to play. The colt is one badass rifle. They served us ice cream at work today for releasing the latest and greatest software. The ice cream was pretty damn good. The whipped cream helped. So much for my 3 day good eating run. I'm not looking forward to the hour+ ride home. I'd rather stare at the sun with binoculors. Cool! new truck accessories come in this weekend. I need to slow down on spending money though. I'm pretty broke right now. I have to many expensive hobbies. Ok, I don't wnat to bore you all to death. Back to work

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Dear Diary, today was not fruitful on the job search. The whining on the forums was less than usual today. Paddy had to give his girlfriend back her superior PC parts 8-)(poor thing) Otherwise it was just a slightly cool day outside......

-Dil

PS Asheron's Call update hosed a bunch of things and now prevents connecting to the server.....
    not to mention the items lost when the server decides to park me in the Luggie Citadel with no armor

[This message has been edited by Dilitante1 (edited 11 October 2000).]
    Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

You can have one too Al!

If her computer is sooo much better than mine, how come there is an ATI card in it? (and not a good one at that!)
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

even a fool can ask questions that the wisest cannot answer!!!lol

Comment

NEAT!!! A Troll!!! I actually have one of those, it's a simpler one, he has two acorns caps and a sweet gum ball (it's a type of tree, don't know if you have them in Enlgand, they're little prickly balls, very common in Cinci Ohio), for a hat. He's about 6 inches high and he sits on my desk at home and gaurds my computer from cyberpixies.

Patrick, where did you find that pic?
          Primary System:
          MSI 745 Ultra, AMD 2400+ XP, 1024 MB Crucial PC2100 DDR SDRAM, Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro, 3Com 3c905C NIC,
          120GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, 60 GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, Pioneer DVD 105S, BenQ 12x24x40 CDRW, SB Audigy OEM,
          Win XP, MS Intellimouse Optical, 17" Mag 720v2
          Seccondary System:
          Epox 7KXA BIOS 5/22, Athlon 650, 512 MB Crucial 7E PC133 SDRAM, Hercules Prophet 4500 Kyro II, SBLive Value,
          3Com 3c905B-TX NIC, 40 GB IBM UDMA 100 HD, 45X Acer CD-ROM,
          Win XP, MS Wheel Mouse Optical, 15" POS Monitor
          Tertiary system
          Offbrand PII Mobo, PII 350, 256MB PC100 SDRAM, 15GB UDMA66 7200RPM Maxtor HD, USRobotics 10/100 NIC, RedHat Linux 8.0
          Camera: Canon 10D DSLR, Canon 100-400L f4.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon 100 Macro USM Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon Speedlite 200E, tripod, bag, etc.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology will be indistinguishable from magic." --Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

Helevitia, what do you do for a living?

Comment

Where else:
              www.trolls.com
              The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Comment

Its a good site isn't it!

Perhaps we should name them?

(only kidding)

Comment

Alec,

Network Support.

It looks like the first troll his holding a pipe. All of there noses look like plums, pine cones or olives. They are kinda cool

Day2: I want a g800!!! WWWAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Dave
                    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

"I want a g800!!!"

Who doesn't ?

Comment

I´m starting to like them.

Comment

Dave, how about a new monitor first?

The first one, in this thread anyway, is holding, as far as I can see it, a (fire)hose. Plus it's nose looks more like a black grape (though I could be wrong )

The second nose is a chestnut

Jord.
                          Jordâ„¢

Comment

This is awesome!!! Trolls are so cool.

I have one of these guys.

He looks a little different. But this is the style that he is in. I think I may have order another one of these. Maybe a female to keep him company.
                            Primary System:
                            MSI 745 Ultra, AMD 2400+ XP, 1024 MB Crucial PC2100 DDR SDRAM, Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro, 3Com 3c905C NIC,
                            120GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, 60 GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, Pioneer DVD 105S, BenQ 12x24x40 CDRW, SB Audigy OEM,
                            Win XP, MS Intellimouse Optical, 17" Mag 720v2
                            Seccondary System:
                            Epox 7KXA BIOS 5/22, Athlon 650, 512 MB Crucial 7E PC133 SDRAM, Hercules Prophet 4500 Kyro II, SBLive Value,
                            3Com 3c905B-TX NIC, 40 GB IBM UDMA 100 HD, 45X Acer CD-ROM,
                            Win XP, MS Wheel Mouse Optical, 15" POS Monitor
                            Tertiary system
                            Offbrand PII Mobo, PII 350, 256MB PC100 SDRAM, 15GB UDMA66 7200RPM Maxtor HD, USRobotics 10/100 NIC, RedHat Linux 8.0
                            Camera: Canon 10D DSLR, Canon 100-400L f4.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon 100 Macro USM Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon Speedlite 200E, tripod, bag, etc.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology will be indistinguishable from magic." --Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

Oh no, what have I done!

Comment

Working...
                              X