Is napster down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is napster down?

Can't connect! Was working fine 2hours ago! (Is "ago" the right way to write it)

------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Just tried it and I got on no problem.

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

As did I and it's working again! Thanx!

Remember please don't d.load any songs from records you don't have only bonus songs from other countrys(I would bomb Hiroshima again if I could)! If you are looking for bonus tracks from Yngwie Malmsteen, Stratovarius, The Johansson Brothers(Jens&Anders), Sonata Arcia, Narnia, etc pleace mail me! Don't ask here as wedon't want any eligal activity going on in the MURC forums(right Joel)! Please don't ask for songs you can get in your home country!

------------------
      Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

[This message has been edited by Guru (edited 30 September 2000).]
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Could we post links to files for a 'crazy song of the year' competition?

Are there any guidelines to follow or is it a big no no? - after all I wouldn't want to promote any illegal activity!

Naive as always!
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

I'm afraid that would be, as you put it, 'a big no no'.

Now listing the titles, artist information and etc., and leaving individuals to go and find it on their own is not a problem.

Joel
          Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
          Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Working...
          X