Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Operating Instructions: Who has a dictionary for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operating Instructions: Who has a dictionary for me?

Something I got from my boss, which should help you with stress and RSI. It's a Roller Ball, with a gyroscope built in.

That's not what I'm writing here. I'm going to give you the Operating Instructions. Space7 English look-alikes contest

Ready?
    Set?

Power-Up (By Hand) Roller Ball
    Roller Ball can increase your wrist strength by playing for fun purpose. It is popular amusing exercise equipment. For the user in the beginning, practice it at different high speed revolving. After you are skillful, you might grasp the secret to let the ball send out the sound of Bon.... At that time, the speed will reach to the speed of 8 cycles per second. You may have a new experience about Roller Ball.

Okay, that was easy, right? I mean, it's instructions. Real ones... Gosh... We want more!!

Cautions for Use[list=1]
    [*] Be sure that don't touch to the ball body when it is at high-speed revolving.[*] Keep clean inside of ball and avoid minor articles.[*] Keep away from moist and watered places.[*] As it is precisely produced, never fall on hard surface.[/list=a]

Anyone out there who knows what they mean with 4?

Direction of rotation (Longitudinal revolving of the ball)
    First, in order to let Roller Ball can run at the highest speed, you must let the ball run according to the figure shown in the beginning.

Cross revolving the ball
    Secondly, hold the Roller Ball with the hands according to the Fig. A shown and keep your wrist at the same position, and don't move the lower part of wrist. Basing on the supporting point of small round point on the wrist shown in Fig. A. do circulating movement downward. At this moment, if the ball revolves without noise, and revolves at cross direction shown as Fig. B. softly move it with palm and gradually increase the speed, at this time, a sound of Bon will be sent out. Maybe it is not easy to understand (Right !!) or experience this tip, but repeat this practice, you might be good at.

Are we crying already? Do we want to send some teachers to Taiwan?

A. (Junior)
    Eocircle one end of the rope attached into the groove of the ball, and only appear some part of the rope. Encircle another end of the rope with the finger according to the direction shown on the Fig and pull out the rope speedily with strenght. Making use of this method, the highest speed can be obtained.

B. (Middle)
    Keep your fingers side by side, stretch your palm, and make use of finger's tips move speedily the ball to make it run according to the direction shown.

C. (Senior)
    Press the ball with thumb and move instantly the ball to make it run rapidly.
    For above three methods (A, B, C), you may try to make the ball run with longitunidat direction.

The box tells you this: Spin like a dynamo and humms like abee. Capable of spinning over 8,000 R.P.M.

(Someone do the math for me... 8 cycles per second = 8,000 RPM ?? )

I've just given up... Laughing my ass off

Jord.

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 30 September 2000).]
    Jordâ„¢

4. Change "fall" to "drop".

dunno about the 8 cycles thing though?

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Hey, I have a "DynaFlex". Same thing, only with instructions in English. However, the instructions on mine go something like this:

"Rotate your wrist to make the ball go faster. This may require some practice, so have fun!"

And... that's it. 50% of people who try it NEVER make it work. Hehe.

- Gurm

------------------
      Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      If only life were as easy as you
      I would still get screwed

Comment

Roller Ball can increase your wrist strength by playing for fun purpose.
        Stronger wrist Mmmmmm
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

You don't want to hold it too close to that, TP. It's running too fast and can hack off some hair
          Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
          X