Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of cool things :)

First off, this is my 500th post!

Secondly, I currently have @home and my company's DSL hooked into my house. The DSL is to far away from the station so I only get 192k. No biggie since I have cable. The cool part is, today I installed VPN and now I access my company though my cable modem and I never have to use DSL again. Not only do I get to get rid of DSL but my company will reimburse me for the @home monthly fee I also save on plugs to plug shit into. I was feeling kind of excited about this, so I thought I'd share.

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

congrats on the 500 and sounds like a good deal on you connection!
    jim
    System 1:
    AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
    Epox 8K7A
    2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
    an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
    SBLIVE 5.1
    Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
    IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
    Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
    3Com Hardware Modem
    Teac 20/10/40 burner
    Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

hehe, now I'm posting from @home again. (dances around desk and trips over junk surrounding desk, feels another messy desk contest coming on). Thanks Jim
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

think I'm missing something here as your 500th post is tallied as 501.is this some sort of matroxusers bonus?? congrats nevertheless

Comment

Chek all of your posts ayoub_ibrahim!
          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
          X