X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Oh, No!" Thread!

Oh!!No!! Mondays suck!!!!!!!

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Oh, NO!

After being down for 3 days (bad enough), I thought my MURC Forum Withdrawal Syndrome had ended, only to find that posts aren't displayed after acceptance !!!

-------------------
    One Unhappy Holly

This was a test, since I had posted a new thread that is lost in Microchip Hell, I guess... but good, replies are OK.

Now we'll see if editing is...

H.

[This message has been edited by motub (edited 03 January 1997).]
    Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
    -Jay Bulworth

Comment

Oh, no!

It must be epidemic! I suffered from the same syndrome.

Martin

Comment

Check out the date and time... Back to the Future part 3

But what time is it? Middle-Oceanic time?? lol

Jord.
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

The "Oh, No!" Thread!

"Oh No, someday someone will come out with a videocard that will be faster and better looking than any card before it, what do I do!!!"
          signed,
          some one else

next......
          PIII-500mhz @ 620 ! with an Abit BE6 mobo
          128mb pc-100 cas 2
          Mill G400 (vanilla!!!) 32mb @ 167/208 with MGATweak-417mhz, (2.5, 2, 2.5), PD 5.5010 & bios 1.5-22
          Maxtor 14.3 gb Uata66 hdd
          SB Live!
          Winblows 98se & DX7
          and 384k DSL!

Comment

"Hide in a black room with a pillow over your head, underneath alot of blankets, keeping still, playing dead..."

Posted by someone I don't know
            Jordâ„¢

Comment

"Oh no, Im gonna die someday."

(cheesy i know) but all i could think of in such a short time)

Frankfurt
              Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
              WinXP Professional SP1
              Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1
              3COM 905C

Comment

"Oh no, I'm going to have to choose a major so I can graduate college with something other than a degree in 'lazyness' and 'complete lack of UT skills' .... "

Posted by that guy over there.

P.S.: But when someone runs past you Jorden, don't forget to push 'f' to stand back up and shoot them....
                "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
                --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Oy!!! Is someone playing with my name?? For I haven't been on the Matrox server since January...

"Play hide and seek, ducking under piles of hay when you feel like it, especially with a hot girl "

The other Jorden.
                  Jordâ„¢

Comment

OH NO! Frankfurt is going to die some day!

(Actually, the inevitability of death is pretty damn high on the "Oh No!" list. It pretty much has dominated the top spot for a while.)

Posted by someone who wishes he was a bit younger.

Comment

OH!!NO!!

I'm another ****ing year older...
                      I'm still here...LOL

Dimitri, isn't that what those Liberal Arts degrees are???...Sorry...LOL

That Guy

[This message has been edited by ALBPM (edited 16 March 2000).]
                      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

The "Another ****ing year guy" - Yeah, that's why I'm a science major. Just not sure which science... What the hell you all complaining about gettin old and $hit!?! My birthdays on the 26th of this month!!!

Dimitri

"Oh no, my roommate's rushing me!!!!"
                        "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
                        --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

"Oh NO!!! People are going to know me as "that guy that started that weird pee thread" !!

(PS. I don't feel any colder after going to the bathroom. Just thought I'd clear that up.) LOL
                          McRhea

Comment

OH NO!!!Did I miss MURC-YWAVES again?
                            OH NO! The Fizzymobile is gone!

BTW, I feel better, not colder after I do my business.... just for the record....

-Dil

------------------
                            I'm not just a MURCer, I'm also a client!

Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

"Oh No, I lost the keys to the fizzymobile again!"
                              PIII-500mhz @ 620 ! with an Abit BE6 mobo
                              128mb pc-100 cas 2
                              Mill G400 (vanilla!!!) 32mb @ 167/208 with MGATweak-417mhz, (2.5, 2, 2.5), PD 5.5010 & bios 1.5-22
                              Maxtor 14.3 gb Uata66 hdd
                              SB Live!
                              Winblows 98se & DX7
                              and 384k DSL!

Comment

Working...
                              X