Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jake loses cool and launches SCUD at V3 user...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake loses cool and launches SCUD at V3 user...

http://forum.matrox.com/mgaforum/For...ML/001623.html

Sorry guys. I guess something snapped inside me. Sometimes it's just too hard to be "nice".

Then again he posts at the forum asking for help, someone initiates the helping process by asking relevant questions about his configuration, and he just "quits" and leaves with an irritating remark.

I just could not help myself. I will try to ignore guys like that from now on.

Regards,

Jake
    Who is General Failiure and why is he reading my drive?
    ----------------------
    Powercolor Radeon 9700np, Asus A7N8X mobo bios ver. 1007UBER, AthlonXP2800+@3200+ (200 Mhz fsb, 2.2 Ghz) on TT Silent Storm, 2*256Mb Kingston HyperX PC3500 DDR-RAM, 19" Samsung 959NF monitor, Pioneer A04 DVD-RW, Two WD800 80 GB HDD's, IBM Deskstar 40 GB

He must be a real whiz, because I haven't figured out a way to remove all traces on a Voodoo install short of reinstalling Windows. Voodoo driver installs seem to write to a thousand places in the registry.

Not whiz enough to figure out which driver set he's using.

Paul
    paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

"I didn't get a replacement card from the company because the store I bought the card from anticipated that it would screw up and already had a spare."

I can't believe he said that...

I love it.

[This message has been edited by Brian R. (edited 29 September 2000).]

Comment

Working...
      X