I thought I'd share a little bit of me with you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought I'd share a little bit of me with you

Since I've been coming to the forums for over 2 years now, I thought you folks might want to have a peek at what I look like. I got married on September 9th and here are three quick but large pics of me and others.

This first pic is of the bachelor party. I'm the one in the middle with the dark blue shirt on. Believe it or not, we are in what is called "The Party Bus". It was this gigantic bus/limo with a nice hdtv screen built in the back wth an $8000 stereo system and DVD player. I have wonderful friends for hooking me up with this setup. Just in case you are curious, we are watching Metallica's S&M on DVD.

Her is one of myself and my wife Bernadette(Berni)

And last, here is a quick pic right after the ceramony.

So that's me, hope I don't scare anyone off. All comments welcome.

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

does your wife know your advertising sharing on this forum!!!!!!lol
    ps belated congratulations.

Comment

<font size=4>Wait!</font> dont do it!.....

er... sorry.

Congrats and good luck for the future!

p.s. what warp factor does that thing do?
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Congradulations on your marriage. May it live as long as you do!

RAB
        AMD K6III-450; Epox EP-MVP3G5; G400DH32; Maxtor 10gig UDMA66; 128meg PC100; Aureal SQ2500 sound; PCI Modem Blaster; Linksys 10/100 NIC; Mag 800V 19"; AL ACS54 4 speaker sound; Logitech wireless mouse; Logitech Wingman Extreme (great for lefties)

Comment

Are you sure that guy on the right of you is human? He's looking pretty evil with those eyes! Get Buffy! Get Buffy!

Heheh congrats with the thing I would never do
          In case it's a harware problem:
          PIII-500@560, 256 MB, G400 MAX DH on, ABIT BH6, MX300
          Win2K drivers: 5.52

Comment

I have to get one of those busses!
            Congrats!

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

Congradulation!!!

Was wondering why I haven't seen you around in a while.

Joel
              Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
              Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

It appears that the guys on the right are all a little tipsy, but you and the guys on the left are all sober.

The interior of that bus does remind me of a Star Trek shuttle craft.

"Captain, photon torpedoes are locked on to Mettalica."

"Fire, Mr. Data."

And issues involving Napster would never bother the quadrant again.

Paul
                paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

I was thinking the same there Paul!
                  Maybe just the shuttle simulator!

Dave congrats again (message me later if you have the chance
                  "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

[b]Congradulations!!![/b}

Hey Dave, where's the pony tail??? Don't tell me you cut your hair off!!!!!!

Paul
                    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Thanks for all of the congrats

ayoub, My wife knows

FaRaN, the guy on the right of me is my brother. I liked this pic alot because is portrays him very well

Joel, I'm still here, waiting for the "G800" like everyone else. How's you Asus setup? Mine is great.

paulcs, it was very late when this picture was taken. We were all very tired. I think the beads around our necks had the most fun. They kind of...ummm....ended up somewhere special

Greebe, the limo was outstanding! The features were neverending. If you look in the top right of the pic, you can see a control panel of sorts. It did all kinds of cool things.

ALBPM, cut my hair? never! Here is a pic to prove it...

The guy on the right is Rich. He was the bestman for the wedding. He flew in from Hawaii to be here for me. Sorry to post so many pics.

Dave
                      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

That's a relief!!! I keep mine as long as possible. It scares the F**K out of the PHd Geeks where I work...LOL

Paul
                        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Working...
                        X