Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats going on?

Alright everyone!

Its been a while now, but i'm back! - finally got a nippy modem and a free connection (God i love NTL).

so what did i miss?
    and who is Joel? (no offense)

-
    relevant urls for threads would be appreciated!
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Y'know for a while there I thought you weren't around because you were actually studying but I should have known better. Holly gave up the modship recently and Ant appointed Joel (aka Warrior Acolyte of M) as the new mod.
    [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
    Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
    Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
    Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
    Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

and who is Joel? (no offense)"
      hehehehehehe
      How can you have that many posts and not know who Joel is?

Joel has only been around longer than any other MURCer (a founding member of these forums), and is one of the original BBs.
      He's been active in most of the forums here, including the soap box.

aka "The Holy Father Joel"
      aka "Papa Joel"
      aka "Dragon [MU/BB]"

Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Hey Kruzin,

Are you trying to say that I am older than dirt?

Joel
        Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
        Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

I did say no offense!

I have got a rather easy semester this time Denty!
          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

you forgot to mention his Holy Asbestos armor from pre- MURCywaves....back in the days of T-loser....

Boy am I old.......
            Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

I think there is a lot of that 'Holly' Asbestos armor going around lately! - You OK Jord?

Comment

Why wouldn't I be, Pat? Holly resigned by herself because of some problems here, which included her PC (soon to be resurected thanks to Paulcs, and Paul, could you include a Paul-C-Sponsor sticker? ), and I'm pretty glad someone was nuts enough to take over the Box

What I browsed through in the couple of minutes I've been on the fori the past few weeks, I give Joel my thumbs up !!

Jord.
                Jordâ„¢

Comment

your number of posts seem to have gone down a bit since last time we spoke!

Hope she's ok!

Patrick

Comment

I got hung up in posting to the Seti forum a while back, so Ant had to delete my account. I didn't mind, but for having to go through the whole mini-Murcer way again

Holly's okay. Give me a time and date you're on ICQ and I'll hook you up to her so you can chat up

Jord.
                    Jordâ„¢

Comment

Now that i have unmetered access i should be on most of the time (sad isn't it!)

Comment

I leave you guys for a few months and look what happens!

<font size=6>Oh No!!</font>

Comment

Working...
                        X