Never Mind the Bollocks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never Mind the Bollocks...

This probably won't impress the headbangers, but Ant came back from vacation and made three (count'em) Sex Pistols puns in a single short paragraph. It makes me all bleary eyed and nostalgic. I added the brackets for those of you who were just glimmer in your mom's eye at the time.

"Well I'm back from <Holidays In The Sun> in Greece to a fueless UK. I don't know I take a weeks break and come back to <Anarchy In The UK>, poor old Tony Bland was almost in tears yesterday on TV after looking <Pretty Vacant> about it all. OK enough of my mindless ramblings I'll go and get on with something..."

Paul
    paulcs@flashcom.net

I'll help you out here with your brackets:

"Well I'm back from < Holidays In The Sun > in Greece to a fueless UK. I don't know I take a weeks break and come back to < Anarchy In The UK > , poor old Tony Bland was almost in tears yesterday on TV after looking < Pretty Vacant > about it all. OK enough of my mindless ramblings I'll go and get on with something..."

You can't use the < or the > symbols next to other characters...

Not that I know the first thing about the Sex Pistols either...

------------------
    Cheers,
    Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

[This message has been edited by SteveC (edited 18 September 2000).]

Comment

Doh!
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Twas what I was listening to while trying to think of something to write. I was all bleary eyed and nostalgic myself thinking back to my long distant youth

Comment

I read that and for the last couple of days didn't know why I had this "Sex Pistols" craving... now I know! Twas Ant and his subliminal messages.

(stop it and get out of my head! LOL)
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Hey Ant, Didn't realise that you were a stones throw away!
            The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Yeah, you'd better duck I'm just about to throw one

Comment

I just watched the film on the VCR: The Filth and the Fury. I have been a punk for the last few days...<---sneeer---> I wish I could plug in and scream at drunk people for a few weeks but....Kids need a bath and there is always homework....ahha((((*)))

[This message has been edited by LAMFDTK (edited 20 September 2000).]

Comment

God save the queen.

Paul
                  paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Working...
                  X