Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ulead MediaStudio Pro v6.0 (c) Ulead Systems

Ulead MediaStudio Pro v6.0 (c) Ulead Systems

MediaStudio Pro 6.0 is a complete video editing solution that offers the latest in digital video technologies and enhancements in performance and usability to make editing professional quality video easy.

FULL MPEG-2 AND DV SUPPORT
    These hot video technologies make creating great videos quick and enjoyable! DV with IEEE 1394 support lets you capture, edit, and output in popular digital format while Ligos® Corporation's GoMotion MPEG-2 technology gives you professional DVD quality video and control. Get the complete solution for your video projects today!
    MPEG-2 Support
    Capture MPEG-2 video using software compression (Capture card supporting RGB or YUV data is required).
    Native MPEG-2 editing provides DVD-quality video files MPEG-2 encoder for converting various video formats.
    Frame accurate editing ensures high-quality video and professional editing control Capture in DV and edit in MPEG-2.

DV with IEEE 1394 Support
    Easily capture, edit and output Digital Video. Preserve high-video quality by maintaining DV format.
    Frame-accurate editing ensures high-quality video and professional editing control.
    Quick and convenient connection of IEEE 1394 devices for capturing and recording DV.
    Device Control - Control DV/D8 camcorder functions using MediaStudio Pro for frame-accurate capturing and recording.
    Support for Microsoft® DV and Texas Instruments® DV solutions.
    Advanced Technology
    Read support for MP3 audio files.
    SmartRender: (segment-based re-use, Smart Undo/Redo and block move) has been improved for more efficient Preview File management.
    Smart Check & Convert: auto checking of files against project settings with conversion prompts.
    Smart Trim: clips trimmed in the timeline can be automatically trimmed on your hard disk to conserve drive space. Smart Relink: auto relinking of files when they are moved to a new folder or drive. VFW and WDM capture driver support for greater video source compatibility. DirectShow audio filter support.
    Intel® Pentium® III instruction support improves overall performance.
    Support for Microsoft's DirectShow and Direct 3D further boosts performance.

There you go, don't ask me where I got that from. I was suprised to see there's no mention of ver 6 on Ulead's website. Anyway, it's a cool program and mpeg encoding doesn't actually take that long this time, impressed.

Now, can't wait for it to be released in the market so I can go out and buy my own copy .....

yes, got my copy (MSP6) a week ago but
    nowhere I can officially register the copy. Ulead does not have it on-line yet.

harry

Comment

harry,
      go to: http://www.uleadasia.com/msp/resources.htm
      It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings...
      ------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
      X