For Jason: The new copyright war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Jason: The new copyright war

Going back through old forums & threads Slartibartfast and me had great copyright wars.

Slarti/Gurm/Jason:
    Portions of this message may have been Copyright 1999, Jorden van der Elst. All rights (and lefts) reserved.
    Me:
    It is possible that something in this message may have been Copyright 1999, Slartibartfast (tm). All rights, lefts, ups and downs reserved. Names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.
    So Jason, you want us to continue this?

At least I can explain to all what Gurm's sig means:
    Specs? You want specs? Yeah. Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a twelve gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top-of-the-line. You can find this in the porting goods department. That's right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop Smart. Shop S-mart. Ya got that?! Now I swear, the next one of you primates, even touches me...
    So shop S-Mart y'all

Jord, nonsense poster number 4
    --------------
    None of the above is copyright of Gurm, he'd surely wish it was, but apparently it's all MURC copyright 1999

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 09 September 2000).]
    Jordâ„¢

Y'know, for a while I was considering going back to posting as Slarty, but I decided that I liked my thousand posts as Gurm too much.

- Gurm

P.S. All of this message is Copyright 1872 by an obscure French monk named Claude-Michael Jean-Paul Villiers, although the (somewhat loose) translation is in fact Copyright 2000 by Gurm. In addition, "Gurm" is a registered trademark of Burning Designs, Inc.

------------------
    Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
    X