Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Im a MURCer now!

This should be my 100th post!

Wow, Ive been here since before there were forums, and still remember the days when there was only the one forum.

Thinking back, I first found the MURC when I had a Mystique 170, which would have been in my 486DX100. That was in about 1990-91 I think. that was when it first came out (I 'upgraded' from a Millenium 1), when was that?

Ali

The Millennium 1?
    That was waaay back in 1786. Ahh, those were the days.

------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team!
    View the exciting stats
    P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
    Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

Danton used a Millenium. On the other hand, Robespiere used a Riva 128, which may explain his nasty disposition.

Paul
      paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

I shall soon follow your steps in the holy gray of Murcerness ;-)

See ya soon As Murc

Vlip

Comment

hey, you still have one lying around? I am interested in it! What about 15 guilders or something?

drop me an email please!

I could use that card well in my Linux webserver, since it is short of expansion slots, and there currently is an ISA graphics card in it, and that slot may be needed for a sound card in the future...

Comment

Damn, I owned a Millenium... As a matter of fact I still own a Millennium II (AGP)! Anyone want one? I'm sure I can find it somewhere beneath a pile of dust.
            In case it's a harware problem:
            PIII-500@560, 256 MB, G400 MAX DH on, ABIT BH6, MX300
            Win2K drivers: 5.52

Comment

Gee, I changed my Millenium2 AGP for a Permidia2 way back.

This was after changing to the mystique 170 and being disapointed because it was meant to be a gaming card, and was slower than my old Millenium1.

I had just got a LX mobo and a spanking new P2 233 and had to use that AGP slot. I was expecting a HUGE spead increase, but it was about the same speed as the Millenium1 on a Pentium classic 166MMX overclocked to 233.

I remember spending hours running Final Reality, and that speed indicator thingee on MDK to see which was the fastest.

Ah, the good old days, when you never had to worry about downloading new drivers just to get the latest game to work.

Ali

Comment

Working...
              X