Alec 2, Diablo 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alec 2, Diablo 0

Yep, Diablo II is history. Now I´m "Sir" Alexander. He´s easy to kill if you have healing potions always handy.
    What I don´t understand is why I´m launched into the game again, now that Diablo is dead, and there are monsters everywhere again.

Expecting your Diablo II confrontation experiences...

------------------
    "I wish I was a witch...
    ...to shove my broomstick right up your *ss."

System: Celeron 433 o/c´d to 459Mhz; Intel Atlanta 440LX o/c´d to 70.7 FSB (BIOS Rev. 14); 128 Mb SDRAM PC100; Soundblaster PCI 128; Matrox G400 16Mb AGP + Cyrix fan o/c´d to 140/186, latest BIOS; 4.3 Gb Western Digital Caviar; Iomega internal 100Mb Zip drive; Sony HMD-A200 17" Trinitron

[This message has been edited by Alec (edited 29 August 2000).]

Oh, he isn't really dead. You can go back even on the same difficulty level to the Chaos Sanctuary and he will be back alive. Much like any other monster in this game.

After all, you too respawn after dieing, so why wouldn't they.

What I don't understand is that after beating Diablo once and starting again on the next difficulty level none of the townsfolk recognize you.

Comment

The jerks. Can you kill them for this grave insult? Nothin' like killin' a few insensitive townsfolk to make you feel better about yourself.

Paul
      paulcs@flashcom.net

[This message has been edited by paulcs (edited 30 August 2000).]

Comment

I've stopped playing Diablo 2... Deus Ex is my new game. You can do anything you want in that game, to an extent. NPC's not being helpful? Kill'em. Dumbass bum not giving you the information you want? Knock him out cold. Want to go on a date with that pretty nurse, but she turns you down? Knock her unconscious and then take her with you. Hehehe. Deus Ex is coooooooooool.
        McRhea

Comment

When you finished Diablo, you can play on nightmare level. All weapons you find become much better! But the enemies too. The townsfolk don't recognize you becuase you just play the same game all over again on another diff. level. So when you can Imbue a weapon again, you get a kick ass weapon back. Anyway.... this for the ones who really wanted an answer.

Just go play on Open Battle.net with that character, it's fun!
          In case it's a harware problem:
          PIII-500@560, 256 MB, G400 MAX DH on, ABIT BH6, MX300
          Win2K drivers: 5.52

Comment

Hope this character works in the upcoming Diablo II expansion pack...

It´s a little bit ridiculous... I mean...all that work saving the world (the pain, the sweat, the blood, the torture, the punches on the monitor), and in the end, everything´s there again, like nothing happened... those hypocrites!!!

Comment

What bothers me is the skill point distribution. You have to gain a level of experience to gain a skill point, you can't go train for money. 100 000 or more per skill point wouldn't have spoiled the game.
              Another thing that bothers me is that if you don't distribute skill points and keep them you still won't be able to distribute them all on the skill you waited to reach the experience level for and have to gain another and another level only to be allowed to distribute one skill point.(i.e the paladin's holy freeze that can be used at level 18, but for the second level of holy freeze you have to be level 19, and so on).

After level 30 gaining experience becomes hard even on nightmare. So I grew tiered of slaying countless legions of monsters just to add another level on a skill and started to play Dark Reign 2 (finished it with the JDA, have a few more missions with the Sprawlers).

[This message has been edited by Admiral (edited 30 August 2000).]

Comment

Working...
              X