Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Going to Take This Opportunity to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Going to Take This Opportunity to...

begin a "Brian's Rant and General Post" thread. Others have threads and I need one also. There are threads disguised as rants about all sorts of crap. Well, when ever I want to give someone a load, I'll do it here and they'll probably never read it.

Anyway, for my initial rant, I wish the hell... well I can't think of one right now, but I will!

I believe in you, Brian. You keep working at it, and I'm sure you'll come up with a truly amazing rant one fine day!

--------------------------
    your friend, Holly

Comment

I've got one - I'm mad as hell that I can't (so far) get my Win98 computer to see the drives in my W2K computer. (see thread in General Hardware).

Hows that?

(Not really a high quality rant, is it?)

[This message has been edited by Brian R. (edited 20 August 2000).]

Comment

Hey, I'm the one PO'd that I have no startup logo for WinME, so I'm not going to fault you.

Comment

Holly - You are now officially enabled as administrator in this thread. That means you are able to post a rant here also.

Also, I have just cancelled out my previous rant. The problem is solved.

Now I have to come up with another.

How about this: I really hate people that lose submarines in 340 feet of water and can't figure out how to get down there. Cluttering up the ocean floor, it is. You can practially see the sub from the surface.

All I can say is: life is not all fun and games for Russian submariners. The Russians have never had a great deal of compassion for their soldiers.

[This message has been edited by Brian R. (edited 20 August 2000).]

Comment

I also hate people who know that one of their hydrogen bombs is lying on the bottom of a ocean somewhere near the coast of another country don't tell anybody about it, and do tell that it is not there (that it was demolished during the plaincrash that had the bombs onboard)

oh, and of course I hate that they don't do anything about it... they just leave the bomb where it is

[This message has been edited by dZeus (edited 20 August 2000).]

Comment

Oh yes, I hate it when they kill 118 people in the process.

Comment

Working...
              X