Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey... what happened to Holly and Jorden?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey... what happened to Holly and Jorden?

Did they get pissed off at Kruzin's post and leave? What the HELL is going on? From what I've read on the forum, it sounds like there's some differences on MURC...

So, what's the story? Did Holly and Jorden leave?
    McRhea

Taking aside sulking another post says Jordens accounts gone so that will be your answer.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

shame they were fun
      P3 700Mhz cB0 stepping, G400MAX,Abit BE6-2 RV Bios,Quantum KX 7200 13Gig,256Mb 100SDram,Asuscom ISDN,SCSI 100Mb zip int,SB Live Value,Tosh 6702, HP 9110i.

Comment

No, I'm still here, it's just that the server ate my other account, and we're trying to get it back. You may see me here and there as Jorden with nought posts as mini-MURCer... that's the result

Jord.
        When I chose to go out
        I always leave the light on
        when I have to stay in,
        you always find me by the phone.

My friends tell me that I'm lucky,
        now that I'm living on my own,
        and while they've never been more right,
        can someone tell me when will love come home?

DJ Jean,- Love come home.

Comment

ALL RIGHT!!! They're still here!

I thought the forums had gone to hell because Holly and Jord here gone... you guys keep the forum alive!
          McRhea

Comment

I was hoping they finally got married and went on honeymoon.

A month ago a when local radio station run stories about how people met on the Internet, I was tempted to call them and tell the story of Jorden & Holly but I was afraid I might not remember everything correctly and misinformation is worse than none. It's something exceptionally rare for someone to leave her home and go to an overseas country considering she didn't even speak their language.
            Often such a relationship cannot even traverse a distance of two seperate states.

-fds

Comment

Ssshhhh fds, don't disturb Holly, she's been playing an old DOS game for the last week. Kinda took me along as I am playing lots of Settlers 2 these days

She's read all the comments though, including the ones from the last weekend, and we're just in a sort of quiet lull

mini-Jord
              Jordâ„¢

Comment

let me guess: Ganja Farmer?

hey, my accounts is fixed... only now I am a mini-murcer again... hehe

Comment

Working...
                X