Scum-sucking Hacker POS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scum-sucking Hacker POS

Guess the teeny-hacker; "UnDicked" or one of his boyfriends didn't like me (which makes me oh so sad) as they apparently hacked my password to something I don't know rendering the name DuRaNgO[MU] unusable

This will change my life forever! NOT!

Can't wait to read about this punk in the news someday, yes, you will be stung one way or another
    jim

------------------
    Canadian Royal Matrox Police
    Check the sys!

Funk him.

Comment

Just e-mail Ant. He will reset it for you.

Joel
      Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
      Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

we're working on it, but there seems to be some side-effects to the upgrade not allowing some of the admin. priviledges
        Check the sys!

Comment

you are not alone in losing your old account

I doubt though that is was directly caused by that dutch guy. It probably got broken with the move to the new forum version.

Well at least it wouldn't make any sense for him to specifically kill my and your account but leave the others intact.

--
          fds

Comment

Wouldn´t it be cool if we could chase the guy in UT and frag him like a rabbit? Imagine that!

It´s a pretty cool idea for a mod...

Comment

of course, I'd have to use the piston on him
              jim
              System 1:
              AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
              Epox 8K7A
              2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
              an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
              SBLIVE 5.1
              Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
              IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
              Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
              3Com Hardware Modem
              Teac 20/10/40 burner
              Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

You´re back! Oh my god!

Comment

friends upstairs
                  System 1:
                  AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
                  Epox 8K7A
                  2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
                  an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
                  SBLIVE 5.1
                  Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
                  IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
                  Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
                  3Com Hardware Modem
                  Teac 20/10/40 burner
                  Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

I think I'd like using the minigun most.. watching his already dead body jerk around as it continues to be riddled with bullets..

------------------
                    Kind Regards,

KvH

Comment

What about the sniper rifle (HEAD SHOT!!!) right up his as*... eh, eh.

------------------
                      Know what I mean?

Comment

awp awp awp , i hate that gun it has kicked my a** more than anything else.

awp is the golden bb !
                        msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
                        it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

thanks for letting us know , i wasnt going to change my password but .. i just did
                          msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel

Comment

test

noel

Comment

Working...
                            X