Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blasted minis

I just have to rant.

If you don't know why, you're a lucky soul.

But if you've encountered the thread that's ticked me off, you'll understand perfectly.

G**d*mn stinking ignorant POS mini thinks he knows the f**kin MURC?

How many bloody times do I have to say it?

<font size=6>We're the g**d*mn MURC, we ain't like nobody else, you <u>don't</u> f*c*in' know us, and we'll stuff your sh*t-sucking superior attitude so far up your skinny @ss that you'll choke on it like the vomit it is!</font>

Gods-rotted minis sticking us up against a wall and wondering what we're upset about.

&lt;grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr&gt; &lt;stomp, stomp&gt;

D*mn ignorant, internet-trained <u>youth</u>......

All right, all right, I'm going... Too bad Jord is using all those icepacks; I could use one about now, as you see....

.........Back into the fray.

Errr dear, I'm perfectly happy to lend you my icepacks for the next hour or 14...

Jord.
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

Careful guys, Holly eats miniMurcer brains for breakfast.
      BRAINS, I WANT MORE BRAINS...LOL

<FONT SIZE=4>... ROTFLMAO<SUP>tm</SUP> ...
      <FONT SIZE=1><SUP>tm</SUP> courtesy of ALBPM aka Darth Mahl [MU]<FONT SIZE=2>

[This message has been edited by ALBPM (edited 23 July 2000).]
      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Hahahaha... someone bit off more than he could chew and had to lock up and flee to ICQ and email.

Forward MURC-ers, ho!

Comment

I hope everyone realizes that this guy, who shall forever remain nameless, is indeed a young person and (hopefully) can learn from the experience and be productive someday. Teenagers have never been known to be constructive (on average).

Comment

Yes, Brian, I do know that--- only a young person could have such an unbreachable combination of brash arrogance, ignorance of reality and disrespect for others .

Why do you think I posted such a rant in The 'Box, silly? Because our headstrong child, who believes that the world began the day he was born, thinks that The Soap Box is just--- what did they call it in the thread we argued this out in (since naturally he doesn't realize that we might have come across the issue before)?--"mainly a forum for messing around".

But that's my whole point--- anyone who knows the MURC forums knows that that's not true... and anyone who knows me knows where I always come to roost ... so I blow off steam here, in private... and then head back in to do my soldierly duty.

Btw... it's true that teenagers are not noted for being constructive, but they damn sure can piss you off enough to kick their butts from here to Pluto if they don't wise up and learn to respect their elders!

----------------------
            Holly

[This message has been edited by HollyBerri (edited 23 July 2000).]

Comment

Man, I blew up one of my computers and missed something good.

Can someone give me a rundown on what happened? Spare no details, please.

Paul
              paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Thanks Jorden.

Paul
                paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

I'm not seeing any banners. Where have all the banners gone? The space for them seems to be missing as well.

Pages are taking a while to load.

Paul
                  paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Matrox Hardware seems down completely. The hacked thread has been removed from both MHW and Site Feedback (SF). Seems GA is now purging the system.

Please report to the moderators or to ant directly when you seem to have lost your password for posting.

<font size=3>Do NOT replace your password yet, wait until you've been given the all clear by Ant, or any of the moderators !!!</font>

Thanks.

Jorden.
                    Jordâ„¢

Comment

Go get'em Jorden!!!!

Paul
                      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Sorry, my post was not addressed to you personally Holly. I tend to ignore young people unless they are being rational.

Comment

The banners are back. I still can't access the Matrox Hardware Forum. If this is a result of our friend's "security lesson," I suspect a line has been crossed.

Paul
                          paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Wishing the banners were still down, but here Paul, read the Hacked thread hacked for some possible solutions
                            Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
                            X