Hacked thread hacked ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacked thread hacked ?

WTF ?? the hacked thread has disappeared from the Matrox Hardware forum!

Is this another attempt at showing us MURC'ers how bad our security is, and how grateful we should be that some script-kiddie is generous enough to hack us, steal our passwords, and now appearantly deleting topics for us ?

How's the address hunt going lads ? I'm trying to find out how much a train ticket to Holland is ....
    "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

The hunt was closed long ago:

0418-684869 EFFTING, P.
    VISMARKT 8 5301CW ZALTBOMMEL
    ][|_||\|§0\/\/

Comment

I think the fact that whole of Matrox Hardware now is down is due to GA investigating these matters. The hacked thread was evidence. And with the whole forums slowing down to a crawl at this moment, I think GA is now purging them. Who knows if Unexplained didn't leave some kind of virus?

Jord.
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Probably right, Jord. And as far as the topic going missing, it may have to do with the fact that it served as a pretty banner for any lurking crackers out there anyway. I personally feel much more comfortable without it there to give someone ideas (especially since he gave a little info on how he did his deed).

------------------
        Ace

"..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
        Gainward Ti4600
        AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

See the Blasted minis thread, if you don't know what the 'hacked' thread is all about.....
          Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
          -Jay Bulworth

Comment

MURCer:
            No, that's not me.

To the others:
            I have -nothing- to do with the downtime.

Comment

Oh really, I bet that there was no downtime if you didn't do what you did, so you do have -something- to do with it.
              ][|_||\|§0\/\/

Comment

And get your phony holy ass out of here, you're not not welcome here.
                ][|_||\|§0\/\/

Comment

Paul
                  "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

listen to this:

Un: "I had nothing to do with the personal attacks on your sytem, honestly!"

Me: "yeah, right, and wht about the 'dissappearance' of the hacked thread on the forum?

.....Un 'suddenly' shuts up......

Comment

How's that go?.......

It's BBQ TIME

-Dil

------------------
                      I'm not just a MURCer, I'm also a client!

Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Yep, that's the one!

-Dil
                        Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Oh really, I bet that there was no downtime if you didn't do what you did, so you do have -something- to do with it.
                          Let's stay with the facts, shall we?
                          I take the bet btw

And get your phony holy ass out of here, you're not not welcome here.
                          Grow up! Please!
                          I'm getting accused of things. I have the right to defend myself.
                          I only show you the facts, nothing more.

listen to this:
                          Un: "I had nothing to do with the personal attacks on your sytem, honestly!"

Me: "yeah, right, and wht about the 'dissappearance' of the hacked thread on the forum?

.....Un 'suddenly' shuts up......
                          Well, I have a social life you know. I have to leave sometimes.
                          NOT my work.

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA He has a social life...
                            Yeah, of "ethical hacking" no doubt !!
                            Or trying to be funny on Gathering of Tweakers, sure... BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Grow up kid, grow out of it and if you don't do so ASAP, there's plenty of us around to teach you how to do so

Pauly, Send Kermit over, will ya?

Jord.
                            Jordâ„¢

Comment

Looks like I won a bet. You have no rights here, you're banned.
                              ][|_||\|§0\/\/

Comment

Working...
                              X