I need th list of shame of Kenya, please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need th list of shame of Kenya, please help

So, anyone know how to get it and where to get it?

Mega
    K6-3 400Mhz@450Mhz
    G400 16MB, 192MB Ram and so on

I don't even know what it <u>is</u>.

Don't mind me, just passing thru .

Comment

Here's a start:

==========================================
      KENYA PUBLISHES CORRUPTION "LIST OF SHAME"
      ==========================================

NAIROBI, Kenya, May 10, 2000 (Reuters)

Kenya's parliament has published an unprecedented name-and-shame list of corrupt politicians, linking some of President Daniel arap Moi's closest aides and relatives to graft and scandal. The report, released on Tuesday evening, names dozens of the country's leading politicians and civil servants as being responsible for corruption which has cost the country hundreds of millions of dollars.

The report, dubbed "the list of shame" by the country's press, says Moi's son Philip should be prosecuted for evading duty worth 30 million shillings ($400,000) on six vehicles. President Moi himself is not named in the report. Kenya is consistently near the top of international corruption tables, and the International Monetary Fund and World Bank suspended aid three years ago because of graft. Vice-President George Saitoti, cabinet minister Nicholas Biwott and ruling party strongmen Henry Kosgey and Kipng'eno arap Ngeny should all be investigated by the Kenyan Anti-Corruption Authority (KACA), the report added.

Much of the information in the 937 page report is not new, but it is the first time that a parliamentary committee -- made up of opposition politicians and ruling party members -- has so fully investigated corruption in Kenya.

[This message has been edited by Brian R. (edited 23 July 2000).]

Comment

Yes, but i need it for ...informational purposes....

Mega
        K6-3 400Mhz@450Mhz
        G400 16MB, 192MB Ram and so on

Comment

Working...
        X