The Official nVidia RANT Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official nVidia RANT Thread

This is for all the CRAP your PR Department has been spreading. And for all those Web Sites who have felt the heavey hand of nVidia PR lately.

Up Your's nVidia....BOOM!!!!!!

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

I would like to see this edited LOGO go away and the whole thread disappear as soon as possible. I would like to remind you that this IS NOT the last message NVIDIA will be sending you. How can we get that logo to disappear?

I would also like to remind you of our commitment to you and as well, hope to see this thread off your site.
    disclaimer: this was of course only a joke and not a real message (yet) from those pathetic losers.

Comment

I just hope they really like my new nVidia logo......

Paul
      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Burn baby burn.

Joel
        Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
        Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

I've played around with some nvidia based video cards before. I never know if I should install the manufacturer's old outdated drivers, the reference nvidia drivers, or the leaked "beta" nvidia drivers. In any case, it doesn't work right in w95, the video is fuzzy compared to the Matrox at high res, and they make 3D image quality compromises in order to squeak out more fps to (irony of ironies) make themselves look better in benchmark reviews.

Comment

Hmm. Sounds like you're talking about TNT through TNT2Ultra there, Thundrchez. As far as I can tell, all the indicated features are enabled (although sometimes not so well) with the latest hardware.

On the other hand, there's always room for improvement, and Matrox is usually there to demonstrate to the others what they need to improve (image quality, anyway).

------------------
            Ace

"..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
            Gainward Ti4600
            AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

Working...
            X