X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nVidia PR will NEVER learn

Check out this link, on HardOCP:

http://www.hardocp.com/articles/nvid...f/ethics2.html

Kinda funny. All the good hardware in the world can't help you when you act like this (and especially, get caught at it, lol).

------------------
    Ace

"..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
    Gainward Ti4600
    AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Wow.

Matrox ain't perfect, but at least they ain't <u>that</u> stupid.... and they make better cards, imo, for a better market .

Maybe that's why Diane moved; not enough "hot water" for her in Canada .

(yeah, yeah, j/k )

Comment

You think so hey? I could tell you a few Matrox PR horor stories from the last five years of the MURC, but I won't I'm breaking the new PR team in easy

Comment

Bet you could, Ant... but that's exactly my point.

At least The Big M's dirty laundry is not plastered all over every HW site from Ace's to Thresh's.

Not that we care, per se, not being sponsored or affilliated with Matrox, but we don't need any more psuedo-minis in here getting on our case than what we already have....

---------------------
        Holly

Comment

I'm sure it's true that all of these companies do things like that. But most of them have enough sense to let things cool off after an incident like the one that started this whole mess. NOT stir up more while they've got all eyes on them by pulling a stunt like this, especially on a site that doesn't care (well, too much) if they decide not to give them free review hardware.

I really like this Elsa GTS card I bought, but the company is looking worse all the time. Maybe Matrox should make a bid to buy nVidia? Hehe. Then they could clean up the act, and get a branch dedicated to gaming cards while maintaining a focus on the business market with the original M branch. (j.k.)

------------------
          Ace

[This message has been edited by Ace (edited 21 July 2000).]

System specs:
          Gainward Ti4600

Comment

And as a bonus, that would solve the whole problem with nVidia stealing Matrox employees, right?

------------------
            Ace

System specs:
            Gainward Ti4600

Comment

well.... I wouldn't have mind if they stealed Diana Vanasse.... I am REALLY glad Matrox got rid of her (or whatever), when I heard what she is doing at nVidia.

[This message has been edited by dZeus (edited 21 July 2000).]

Comment

I think she is a plant by Matrox to discredit NVIDIA. Yeah, that's it.

Comment

If thats the case can't Matrox say I'm their top chip designer so Nvidia steal me and I design some chips that really suck.
                  Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                  X