Man, you women can be some cold hearted hellions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, you women can be some cold hearted hellions

My best friend just had to witness his ex-girlfriend, whom he has been in love with for two years (french)kiss a good friend only two meters away from him.

The friend had no idea they had been together, (was very sorry afterwards) but she should f**king know better tha nto hurt hin like that. Damn, I can't get over how EVIL that was.

Sorry if I wasted your time, but I really had to get this of my chest.
    Rob, a great fan of the Aerobed

I thought you said Ex therefore she can what she wants.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

TP,

People can always do what they want, but they have to realize there are consequences for their actions. And for her to not realize what she was doing was killing the guy inside is pretty damned cold. Does she have the right? Yes. Does it make it okay? NO.

Rags

------------------
      Partnership for an idiot free America

Comment

Maybe I should stay out of this, but hey, you all know me better than that, right ?

she should f**king know better than to hurt him like that.

for her to not realize what she was doing was killing the guy inside is pretty damned cold.

People can always do what they want, but they have to realize there are consequences for their actions.
        Yeah, well, I hear a lot of b**ching and moaning about the consequences of her actions-- but what about the consequences of <u>his</u>???

If they'd broken up, and he hadn't accepted that, or dealt with the fact that she had or would find someone else, why is it <u>her</u> fault that he's hurt?

His pain is the result of his choice to hold onto a past that is over. If she was going to feel horrible and wrong about him being upset about her getting on with her life, she might as well get back with him. I'd figure she dealt with that before she broke up with him, since that most likely made him feel even worse....

And you <u>could</u> see her actions as being "cruel to be kind"... after all, he will have a much harder time clinging to his illusions with such hard evidence in his face.

But then again, I am unquestionably a cold-hearted hellion my own self, so perhaps my opinion doesn't count . On the other hand, I left behind an ex (who I shared an apartment with, no less), who still hadn't accepted our three-year-old breakup when I moved to Holland to be with Jord.... so maybe I know <u>exactly</u> what this problem is like.

Just a concept, boys.

-----------------------------------
        Holly

Comment

I hear you Holly.
          I think that most women are too nice when breaking up, giving you some half hearted story about not being ready for a steady relationship or needing time alone or some such.
          If it's not going to happen, I want it in my face. It hurts like hell for a little while, but at least I won't have to hide in a cave for three f**cking years (been there, done that).
          It's like cutting the umbilical cord......err or something.
          P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
          Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

I forgot to mention that they broke up three weeks ago.

While it is certainly her bussines as to what she does with her life now that she is free, she could at least have the good taste to not rub his nose in it.
            He knows very well it is over and was coping pretty good with getting over it but something like that does still hurt like hell and she could have been less obvious about it.

But again, just had to get it off my chest yesterday night after going out.

Sorry if I offended women in general, just was very upset with one for a moment there.

The rest of you are great :-)

[This message has been edited by Aerobed (edited 20 July 2000).]
            Rob, a great fan of the Aerobed

Comment

Yeah, I'll agree, rubbing his nose in it is a bit much... if you ever cared for the guy, the least you can do is not be outright rude to him.

Though I do wonder what the heck he was doing with his nose where it could be rubbed in it... and let's not forget about the other guy's part in this.

He's already proven himself to be a less-than-perfect character, stealing his friend's girl... and it may have been him who wanted to rub the guy's nose in it. You know, the legendary "peeing contest" .

I know that if I was in that position (as the girl, caught between my current guy and my ex-guy), I would have gone along with my current guy even if I didn't agree with what he was doing (kissing me in front of the other guy). It wouldn't be worth it to start an argument by stopping him, or apologizing to the ex. To do so would just give everybody the idea that I wanted the first guy back, which I am assuming that I don't... and that would cause more problems than I would need to have at that moment, over a relatively small event, if you see what I mean.

I personally would feel sorry for the ex (assuming I still liked him at all), but that would be something I'd deal with privately, in my own heart.

-----------------------------------
              Holly

Comment

Mind you, I'm assuming that the girl was caught between a male ex and his male friend, her new beau.

If her new beau is not male, then all bets are off, and the whole discussion up to this point isn't really valid.

Comment

I would say the new man was lucky to have left the scene without injury.

Comment

I pity the guy she is taking up with rather than the guy that is free of her.

It's about filtering out the skanks before you get entangled with them.

Comment

Gotta kiss a lot of frogs, right?

Hey, skanks come in both flavors, you know.

We call them 'dogs', though .

But I'm with you, she's not a prize, tossing over one guy for another one who seems a couple steps down the food chain.

But most likely it will be her who comes to grief when some other chick flashes her thong at the new guy-- not him.

Comment

I'm not even going to get into THIS right now....

Dimitri

P.S.: Holly, what do YOU know about this stuff.... J/K! lol
                        "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
                        --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

women might be the most "evil" when it comes to revenge trips, but when it ius aimed as us men it is probibly well earned. a friend of mine (fem friend) broke up with her boy friend (she found out he was sleeping with at least two other "ladys" im being kind. she seems to be ok now (going on 3rd week) but i wouldnt blame her in the least for getting her revenge.
                          msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
                          it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

Why do they call it 'french' kiss?
                            There is nothing french about exchanging fluids.

Oh and on the topic.
                            Girlie is wrong, thats just EVIL. BUT, Ex-boyfriend shoudn't be hanging around her like that. He should be sobbing in a corner somewhere or scoring one of his own.

--------------
                            I saw a 'whom' in there! I'm beginning to understand!
                            In case it's a harware problem:
                            PIII-500@560, 256 MB, G400 MAX DH on, ABIT BH6, MX300
                            Win2K drivers: 5.52

Comment

I would never fall in love with a girl that could potentially do such a thing (only if she was a wonderful actress).

In european and american cultures, a boy that fools around with another girls is not very well considered, but a girl is considered a whore. In some cases, a boy can be seen as a macho man, in spite of the consensual disapproval of his act.

I must say that woman-men relationships are under study in my circle of friends, and we also do laboratory testing . The truth is that it is a very subjective and complicated matter in which everyone wants to get the most of it without getting burned.

That doesn´t forbid an orgy every now and then...

Back to the initial point: that girl was not sensible, at least she could be careful by the past times sake (3 weeks ago!). If it was with me, there would have been hell.

[This message has been edited by Alec (edited 21 July 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                              X