Sheer, Naked Evil!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheer, Naked Evil!

I found the following About Joan Chen's upcoming film, "Autumn in New York," in the San Francisco Chronicle last week:

"Test audiences also had a say in the final product; for one thing, they nixed [Winona]Ryder's nude scene. 'They said they didn't want explicit nudity. They didn't think the movie needed it.'"

Didn't need it?!? *Of course* it needed it!! Are these people nuts! Where did they test this film? Vatican City?

I guess we can still hope for a "Director's Cut," as it was in Ms. Chen's final cut of the film.

Sorry. I had to get that off my chest.

Paul
    paulcs@flashcom.net

Off your chest, Paul?? Really?? Really really?? Or off something else ;-)) ??

Jord, wondering about Winona Ryder naked... hmmmm
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

I've been wondering since "Heathers."

In the interests of art and science, of course.

Paul
      paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Agreed. I'd sure like to see that.

(What honey? Oh, no. We're talking about, um.., cars, you know, gotta love those sexy little things. OW, OWW, OWWW!)

------------------
        Ace

"..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
        Gainward Ti4600
        AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

Sounds like "Sheer, Not Naked Enough, Evil!" to me.
          chuck

PS Maybe not sheer enough either!
          Chuck
          秋音的爸爸

Comment

Hey Paul,

I agree with you, but I think you're worrying about it too much. You as well as anyone should know that one of the features of the up-coming G800 will be the long-anticipated and long-rumored "render-subject-nude" feature. So wait for the movie on DVD....there you go. Hah! Enough of these test audiences!!!

Comment

But does Joan Chen get a nude scene???

Comment

I'm not sure. She's the director. It would be an interesting technique.

It didn't know the upcoming "render subjects nude" would work with DVD. If true, no one will buy a non-Matrox board again. Unless nVidia steals the technology.

"Twin View" on the GeForce2 MX. Radically improved 3D image quality on the GeForce2. It just makes you wonder.

Paul
                paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Working...
                X