Webwizards unite and help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webwizards unite and help!

Hi, people with alot of HTML & CGI experience, please help!

I got a potential customer waiting for me to create a forum on a website I have to make for him.
    Now, I know how to make simple webpages with dreamweaver and frontpage, but don't ask me to code in 'hardcore' notpad-html. So please be gentle with the support.

I've been searching for some forum programs like this one (UBB) but I didn't find one where it is easy to translate all txt to Dutch. And I have to translate all, cause most of the people who will be visiting this site won't know very well english.
    I know I can replace most large items like 'post reply' and so with Dutch items. But how to translate all the rest?

Does anybody have any suggestions for GOOD forum programs with capabilties tot edit the langueage it is made in. And help me a little with that?

So to sum things up.

Advanced forum, preferably UBB
    translate EVERYTHING to Dutch
    If so;
    easy? quick? or hard and tedious work?

Thank you very much.
    In case it's a harware problem:
    PIII-500@560, 256 MB, G400 MAX DH on, ABIT BH6, MX300
    Win2K drivers: 5.52

FaRaN,

If your server is configured to run PHP3 scripts, you should take a closer look here: http://w-agora.araxe.fr/

This is a free, customizable forum script which already is available in Dutch.

R.

------------------
    P3B-F/P3-700E/256MB
    G400Max/SBLive
    You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

Comment

Jupp, Thnx for the reply, Ill take a look at that.

I'm a little dissapointed about the replies I got.
      But I figured it out already how and what. Does this make me more l33t than you supposed-to-be-web-wizards eh?

Comment

Funny I thought this was a Matrox site not a web designer site. This could explain a lack of response.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

The Soap Box is for anything remember? And I usually don't ask important questions at 1 place. I try as much places as possible.
          And notice the:

Comment

Working...
          X