Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not for the faint of heart or feeble mind....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not for the faint of heart or feeble mind....

Just thought I'd say hi to all you and let you know who I am (even though the only thing I've seen of you guys is your desks)....

This is with a haircut last week and partially clothed. Sorry if you expected bigger hair, but I had an important meeting to go to last friday so I cut it on Thursday.... lol

And so the edits begin.... *sigh*

[This message has been edited by Muad'Dib (edited 04 July 2000).]

***EDIT***
    OH WOW! IT ONLY TOOK ME ONCE TO FIX IT!!!

Oh yeah! Special thanks to Paul for giving me web space so all you can make fun of me....

[This message has been edited by Muad'Dib (edited 04 July 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Muad'Dib (edited 05 July 2000).]
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Nice ears, Dimi

Btw, with such biceps and triceps and probably quadriceps, why would you need more ceps?

Jord.
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

hmmm? I can't see the picture. Looks like your gonna have to edit again

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Another one added to the album.
        Small album, but at least I know how three of you look like

Comment

Tough guy!

Comment

Did you have to strain much while taking the picture? You look like you did.

GGggnnnnnnnnn take.. the.. picture.. dammit... gnnnnnnnnnnnnn... *click* aaaahhhhh.
            In case it's a harware problem:
            PIII-500@560, 256 MB, G400 MAX DH on, ABIT BH6, MX300
            Win2K drivers: 5.52

Comment

No, actually, that's what I look like normally....

Dimitri
              "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
              --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Working...
              X