T-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-2

For those of you who believed.... and those of you who didn't...

No date is firm until you see a ticket confirmation.

Well, here you go.

------- Original Message --------
    Subject: Travel Itinerary 23JUN EWR
    Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 17:43:19 -0400
    To: "'BOSTICK/HOLLY'" <MOTUB@BWAY.NET>

**Please do not reply to this e-mail.**
    **It will not go back to your travel counselor.**

BOSTICK/HOLLY 21Jun00 05:43pm

Booking locator: 4CURB9

23Jun00 11:25pm Friday
    Air Sabena Belgian Flight# 538 Class:K
    To: Brussels, Belgium 24Jun00 12:40pm Saturday
    Meal: Dinner Equip: 330 Status: Confirmed

24Jun00 07:05pm Saturday
    Air Sabena Belgian Flight# 2411 Class:K
    To: Amsterdam, Netherland 24Jun00 07:50pm Saturday
    Meal: Refreshment Equip: ARJ Status: Confirmed

OPERATED BY DELTA AIR TRANSPORT

Wish us happiness, success and abundance!!!

(We don't need luck )

---------------------
    Holly
    Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
    -Jay Bulworth

Wishing you two hapiness, success and over- abundance!!!

Who's the us you talk about, though?

Jord.

------------------
    "What goes up, must come down..."
    "What goes in, must come out..."
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

I thought it was much cheaper to travell by bus or train from Brussels to The Netherlands.... or is it that you just can't wait that little bit? :-)

Comment

Maybe so, dZeus, but that's how the flight was structured, with connections, rather than direct.

As I understand it, it's just as easy to get to Brussels from Oosterhout as to Amsterdam, so I think my family will save me a 6 hour wait in the terminal and pick me up there.

Besides, I don't speak much French (anymore) or Dutch, and I will have 1 or 2 pieces of checked 30" luggage, one carryon, and my cat in a carrier.. so I think I'd rather not try to navigate unfamiliar transportation at that time.

Ultimately, when you're moving, a hundred bucks here and there is nothing against making the whole thing run smoothly.... it's not a cheap operation in any case.

Oh and Jord: you asked who's that "us" I keep talking about?

I dunno...well, me, of course, and this guy I met on the Web because my video card had a bum ICD... I wasn't the HW slut then that I am now, so I didn't know it wasn't my fault I couldn't run Half-Life (which was all I wanted to do at the time). You'd probably think he's kinda silly, but I like him a lot . You'd definitely like his taste in curtains, and in beer....

....And in buckets for those with sensitive stomachs, for whatever reason ...

-----------------------
        Holly
        Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
        -Jay Bulworth

Comment

Oranjeboom rules

Joke for dZeus, and in Dutch... maybe you get it "Wist je dat de Grolsch brouwerij is overgenomen door Brand?" ... about the only Enschede joke I could laugh about

And as you guessed dZ, Holly will be picked up by private chauffeur and body-guard.
          That's the way we arrange these things

Jord.

------------------
          Jordâ„¢

Comment

Hey, what's with that .sig there, you??!!

How many times do I have to say, <font size=5>NO SMUT!!!!</font>

You keep on like that, and you won't have any left when I get there (and that <u>would</u> be a shame....)

---------------------------
            Holly

[This message has been edited by motub (edited 22 June 2000).]
            Holly

-Jay Bulworth

Comment

<font size=8>SMUT?? Where??</font>

It's perfectly legit what my sig says.

"What goes up, must come down"
              Anything you throw in the air will drop down at some time...

"What goes in, must come out"
              Anything you eat or drink will force its way out of you the same day or the day after

What you say there, that's smut, dear
              There's nothing in the sig saying "What is rubbed, must come..."

Jord.

------------------
              Jordâ„¢

Comment

Oranjeboom rules

Joke for dZeus, and in Dutch... maybe you get it "Wist je dat de Grolsch brouwerij is overgenomen door Brand?" ... about the only Enschede joke I could laugh about

GRRRRRRR

I hope you're not serious about Oranjeboom...

Patrick Kluivert en Marco Bakker zijn gesignaleerd in Enschede.... ze scheuren er de hele tijd met hele hoge snelheid doorheen, omdat er geen bebouwde kom meer is

[This message has been edited by dZeus (edited 22 June 2000).]

Comment

Now, that is smut.... I'd like to see you try to talk your way out of that one .

I'm telling you.... just keep on wasting it like that... you'll be sorry on Saturday....

*sigh*

-----------------------
                  Holly
                  Holly

-Jay Bulworth

Comment

dZeus: die is een beetje erg ... maar heel erg leuk
                    En ja, 't is Oranjeboom hier in huis... en Palm.

Holly: There's always the time inbetween Saturday when I pick you up from Brussels, get to be your body-guard and Sunday around 6pm when Holland will play Yugoslavia

Let's see what we can do in that time... or is that smut as well??

Jord.
                    Jordâ„¢

Comment

... I sure hope so!!

Holly

-Jay Bulworth

Comment

not to offend you, but you are the first person of about 40 - 60 people I talked with and about different brands of beer, that really likes Oranjeboom.... about 90% of all these people really are disgusted of Oranjeboom (me included).

My opinion of different brands of Dutch beer:

1. Grolsch - Just plainly The Best ;-)
                        2. Heineken - hmmm... export Heineken is better (import for all not-in-Holland living people)
                        3. Amstel
                        4. Hertog-Jan
                        5. Brand
                        almost-last:
                        Bavaria (tastes mostly like water... why is it called beer :-)
                        Palm (I really dislike the taste after drinking it (nasmaak) )
                        Dommelsch

last. Oranjeboom

I think I am not a person of 'speciaal-bieren', but mostly pilseners...

I like Pilsener Urquel the best of all beer, and second is Löwenbrauner

--------------------------
                        gelukkig ben ik bier-commissaris, zodat ik beslis wat er in huis komt. Wel grappig is het trouwens om te kijken wat er allemaal wordt geschonken in de café's in Enschede.... je hebt keus uit Grolsch, Grolsch of Grolsch (Heineken vragen is een doodzonde hier). Niet dat ik er verdere problemen mee heb, want Grolsch is gewoon het beste bier

Comment

--------------------
                          dZeus, I agree
                          In case it's a harware problem:
                          PIII-500@560, 256 MB, G400 MAX DH on, ABIT BH6, MX300
                          Win2K drivers: 5.52

Comment

Damnit! I've taken 4 years of German and I can almost understand what you are saying Jord and dZeus! You have no idea how obnoxious it is! (well, maybe you do, but thats beside the point )

Anyway, good fortune and much happieness to you Jorden and Holly. May your days be filled with joyful memories and your nights with.... um, nevermind.

Ian
                            Primary System:
                            MSI 745 Ultra, AMD 2400+ XP, 1024 MB Crucial PC2100 DDR SDRAM, Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro, 3Com 3c905C NIC,
                            120GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, 60 GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, Pioneer DVD 105S, BenQ 12x24x40 CDRW, SB Audigy OEM,
                            Win XP, MS Intellimouse Optical, 17" Mag 720v2
                            Seccondary System:
                            Epox 7KXA BIOS 5/22, Athlon 650, 512 MB Crucial 7E PC133 SDRAM, Hercules Prophet 4500 Kyro II, SBLive Value,
                            3Com 3c905B-TX NIC, 40 GB IBM UDMA 100 HD, 45X Acer CD-ROM,
                            Win XP, MS Wheel Mouse Optical, 15" POS Monitor
                            Tertiary system
                            Offbrand PII Mobo, PII 350, 256MB PC100 SDRAM, 15GB UDMA66 7200RPM Maxtor HD, USRobotics 10/100 NIC, RedHat Linux 8.0
                            Camera: Canon 10D DSLR, Canon 100-400L f4.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon 100 Macro USM Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon Speedlite 200E, tripod, bag, etc.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology will be indistinguishable from magic." --Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

HedsSpaz

Excusieren Sie meinen Deutsch... es ist nich mehr was es einige Jahre nach war :-)

Verstehen Sie mir jetzt? Ja? Das ist gut...

Was ich gegen Jorden gesagt habe ist die Volgende:

"HedsSpaz kann uns nicht verstehen, so warum werden wir dan nicht ein bischen quatsch reden mit einander? Ja? ok! blablablablablablablabla"

Comment

Working...
                              X