Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F*CKY F*CKITY F*CK F*CK SH*TTY F*CK F*CK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F*CKY F*CKITY F*CK F*CK SH*TTY F*CK F*CK!

Hi everone.
    Sorry I didn't have time to... say hi to everyone again. (Holly. Paul. Jorden. HI.)

i.. am ... too ... busy.... banging myself over the head with a cast iron squirrel...

because (laugh) i thought (crazy cackle) i could install a board with a VIA chipset! (twitch)

... I think this was the.. worst $1000 I ever lost... =o_O=

This thing is about the equivalent of having said Athlon 900 chip installed onto ... a piece of toast.

No. No. Toast is more compatible than this thing. Hell, if you throw jelly on some lightly browned sourdough bread it'll even run faster! (maniacal giggle and involuntary toe-twitch)

(ami sheds her clothing and goes running around in the rain speaking in tongues)

[This message has been edited by PurpleHaze (edited 02 June 2000).]
    Ami Y. Koriuchi - MY EMAIL IS DEAD

SYSTEM1
    Asus K7V266 - Athlon XP 1800+ - GeForce 4 TI 4600 128MB -
    1024 MB PC2100 DDR -
    200 GB UDMA100 7200 RPM - 60GB LVD 160 10K RPM

SYSTEM2
    Asus A7V133 - Athlon 1.4 - G400Max
    768MB PC133 - 75 GB of 10k RPM SCSI UW

HI SOMETiMES I GO AWAY FOR LONG TIME AND COME BACK YEARS LATER HI!

Banging your head with a cast iron squirrel. Running naked through the rain, speaking in tongues. Sourdough bread and jelly.

You're in San Francisco, aren't you?!? No wonder you're up so late. Usually, it's just me and Dimitri around this time of night.

Put on a jacket. You'll catch a cold.

Paul
    paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

ami sheds her clothing and goes running around in the rain....
      Any pics?

------------------
      Partnership for an idiot free America

[This message has been edited by Rags (edited 02 June 2000).]

Comment

I feel better just reading your post. It must have been a great stress reliver for you. Next time someone at work is having a bad day, I'll just point them to this post.

Thanks!

Dave

------------------
        I can never think of a good signature...~

Join the MURC SETI team @
        http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/c..._form&id=25678

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Well Rags, if need be, I can run up to San Fran real quick and take some picks if it will make anyone feel better....

Hmmmmm, sourdough toast.... jelly.... naked women.... loss of money.... Damn I wish I were there

Dimitri
          "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
          --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

ami sheds her clothing and goes running around in the rain speaking in tongues
            Running over with a raincoat, and a dictionary...

tsk tsk tsk, all those horney men in here and Ami running around naked, over a piece of hardware? tsk tsk tsk.

Be calm girl. Time for a little vacation, I think. And you're welcome to spend it around here. Look out from the balcony on the spare room. Go for a walk around the neighborhood, while half clothed (it's hot here!!), sit by the canal for some time looking at the boats.

You're always welcome, Ami.

Jord.
            Jordâ„¢

Comment

Well Rags, if need be, I can run up to San Fran real quick and take some picks if it will make anyone feel better....
              I don't think you need any <u>more</u> pictures of naked women, <u>Muad'Dib</u>....

We're still waiting for you to share the first set....

(j/k Dimitri, it was too perfect a straight line to resist .)

Ami, I got a towel and a cup of..... hot chocolate, wasn't that what you like? Come tell motub all about it....

------------------------
              Holly

[This message has been edited by HollyBerri (edited 02 June 2000).]

Comment

Hey, Gurm, does Jorden know you're an A-Team fan?

Oy, I'll never get him off chatting over the Internet now....
                I got a guy, he has guy friends
                I got a guy, I <u>like</u> his guy-friends...

----------------------
                Holly

[This message has been edited by HollyBerri (edited 03 June 2000).]

Comment

One wonders what was in the hot chocolate... surely not hot chcolate alone, hon?

Btw, your icons don't work (yet)

Jord.
                  Jordâ„¢

Comment

DOH!!! How does that expression go? "You pay for the sins of the father!?!" Shit, I'm paying for the sins of some guy who wants to ruin my name!!! ARG!!!! hehe

Uhhhh, quick question. A lot of people seem to know more about this issue (and maybe I would if i didn't have to run to class now - if i don't hurry up, i'll be running to class naked too...) quite possibly cause it's in a nother forum, but as of said issue I have, i can't look. Ami, can't you just return the thing and get a REAL motherboard?

Dimitri
                    Damn shift key is busted again....
                    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
                    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Errrr....Rags, does your link refer to the RAMBUS thing on Tom's page? Or something else?

Ami, shouldn't you tell us what mobo it was, so we don't buy one?

Or was it.... something you did ....?

....naaaaah......

--------------------
                      Holly

Comment

it was a... a.. K7V... it still IS a K7V.

Long, long ago I swore that Asus, much like Utah, was "the right place". (?) And nothing was to be built higher than the top of a P2B's retention bracket. But not even the good Reverend Jebadiah Asus could make right what VIA made wrong. (VIA: The Taiwanese Chipset Roadhouse, a.k.a, 'Lets Get Drunk, High and Build a SouthBridge)...

Pictures, there won't be any pictures because, because it's ... not like my RR-G is WORKING or anything kaharaaayzy like that.

I like my Athlon. It's got a lot of potential, and the chip feels so powerful in my hands. I can't -DO- anything with it but it looks real nice on my desk.

I curled up and slept next to that chip last night. And swore that I'd give it a good home someday. But I might end up letting the little guy down

Jorden, if I come over to that far away land where you live and they talk funny, is it okay if I sit on a rocking chair, clutching my Athlon tightly and rocking back and forth and yelling angry senile things at children who pass by?

And, actually I'm not in San Francisco. Still Wisconsin...

Oh, and Gurm, Thanks for being my Mr. T. I hope you'll always be large and menacing for us here at the MURC, and continue to pity fools (like me).

(curls up with Holly's given hot chocolate and nods) "I get so much love here (snif. snif. sob.)"

-goingslightlymad.
                        Ami Y. Koriuchi - MY EMAIL IS DEAD

SYSTEM1
                        Asus K7V266 - Athlon XP 1800+ - GeForce 4 TI 4600 128MB -
                        1024 MB PC2100 DDR -
                        200 GB UDMA100 7200 RPM - 60GB LVD 160 10K RPM

SYSTEM2
                        Asus A7V133 - Athlon 1.4 - G400Max
                        768MB PC133 - 75 GB of 10k RPM SCSI UW

HI SOMETiMES I GO AWAY FOR LONG TIME AND COME BACK YEARS LATER HI!

Comment

Mmmmmmmmm, toast
                          jim
                          PIII-500mhz @ 620 ! with an Abit BE6 mobo
                          128mb pc-100 cas 2
                          Mill G400 (vanilla!!!) 32mb @ 167/208 with MGATweak-417mhz, (2.5, 2, 2.5), PD 5.5010 & bios 1.5-22
                          Maxtor 14.3 gb Uata66 hdd
                          SB Live!
                          Winblows 98se & DX7
                          and 384k DSL!

Comment

Ami, you can snarl and yell at all the kids looking at you. Got my & Holly's blessing.

And always welcome in the far away land, where we speak funny... Although you should say something speaking in tongues

There'll be love here.

Jord.
                            Jordâ„¢

Comment

Are you guys always like this ?

Comment

Working...
                              X