A Sad Goodbye....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Sad Goodbye....

Today I lose my T1.... So until I either buy a modem or get dsl, good bye to all....

Take care,

Dimitri
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

hmm... good luck. The same thing will happen to me when I'll loose my 100Mbps connection in 5 years...

[This message has been edited by dZeus (edited 16 June 2000).]

Comment

Not that you will read this but ffor if you bought a modem, Dimi, but you're always welcome !!

dZeus, could you please be a bit more happy in any reply you give? Last I read of you was negative all the way, even to people who were here longer than you are, and it hurts... maybe not to you, but you could show some consideration !!

Ik zal het dZeus in het nederlands zeggen: als je niks beters te zeggen hebt, hou je mond dan !!

Jorden.
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

is goed

Comment

Well heres hoping you find out about some place back home where you live where you can at least use the internet (in hourlong segments, which as far as i remember is how they let you use the computers at places like that). Otherwise get that DSL so i can send you that 6MB file that i wanna send you

Frankfurt
          Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
          WinXP Professional SP1
          Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1
          3COM 905C

Comment

Working...
          X