Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got my Human Ev. exam at 8AM tomorrow morn...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my Human Ev. exam at 8AM tomorrow morn...

Holy shit there's a lot of stuff to know!!! I just couldn't go a whole day without posting here. You all understand I'm sure....

Well, I'm off to study and if I'm lucky ... catch some zzzz's.

Dimitri
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Good luck dude!

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

GOD is responsible for all Muad'Dib, remember that and use it for an excuse everytime you f*uck up!
      In case it's a harware problem:
      PIII-500@560, 256 MB, G400 MAX DH on, ABIT BH6, MX300
      Win2K drivers: 5.52

Comment

So, how'd it go?
        chuck
        Chuck
        秋音的爸爸

Comment

Maybe he de-evolved after the exam and can no longer use a computer

Paul
          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

No Paul, I couldn't use one before the exam either!

It went surprisingly well Chuck, thanks for asking. My other anthro class on the other hand....

Dimitri who JUST got raped by a cultural communication exam...
            "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
            --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Working...
            X