Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Mother Fu*kin Bull Sh*t!!!!!!!

//Begin rant

What the fu*k kind of fu*kin crap is this!?! I got a fu*kin bill in the mail today for school and it has some bull sh*t fu*kin "structual enhancement fees!" It's $20 per fu*kin class and it's supposed to be for professors to make web pages and sh*t like that. The web page for my fu*kin psych class hardley even exists!!! The fu*kin calendar doesn't even have the date of the fu*kin final let alone practice exams!!! What the fu*k kind of bull sh*t is that!?!

Observe: http://ecampus.humnet.ucla.edu/SCRIP...pts/serve_home

That should take you to a logged in web page where you can look at the most useless piece of sh*t fu*kin web page in the fu*kin world!!! If it doesn't work, I'll try again.

And then I just found out TODAY, fu*kin 2 days before my final exam, that I got a C- !?! and a C !?! on my two papers! How the fu*k am I supposed to get better grades on my papers if I don't get them back??? It's partially my fault for not insisting on getting it back, but .... FU*K I HATE SCHOOL!!!

The same thing goes to another of my course "webpages" culture and communication!

Now I am trying to print sh*t for my last fu*kin class (Human Ev) and my fu*kin printer just fu*kin broke. Sh*t!!!

Oh yeah, AND I don't have any new drivers! FU*K COMPUTERS TOO!!!

//End rant

Dimitri

[This message has been edited by Muad'Dib (edited 11 June 2000).]
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Sorry Dimi, but I would have to ask you to re-edit that post again. You can do with at least 20 less f*cks, no matter what you think about it.

Using damn, darn and shit is totally approved of in the UBB language.

Jord, feeling sorry for you, but what is $20 ??

P.S Holly, this is a j/k post
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

It's 20 fu*kin bucks I don't have for 2 fu*kin classes!!!

Oh, and on my way back to my dorm from my house (I forgot some stupid sh*t!!!), some dumb fu*k lady threw open the door to her fu*kin BMW and almost hit my damn car when I was goin 45 - 50 (mph). So of course, being the "nice guy" I am, I swerved out of the way (barely not missing it) and my car almost (as in, fishtailed) spun out. Then the b*tch had the nerve to yell at me. Uh uh. Her first mistake.....

Dimitri (kind of)
      "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
      --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Take a tip by a crappy cheap van and then knock the door off. I heard of someone who used to drive a crappy old van. If anyone pulled out or did the above trick he used to hit them and say "look what you done" and then " well you don't want to bother the insurance companies it'll cost me XXX to get it repaired" and he'd end up with XXX dosh in his pocket which never went on his Van. Mind you he was either a big Basterd or a very good salesman. I couldn't pull it off.
        Daftest thing happened to me when someone went into the back me whislt going up a very steep hill and I've been stood still for a minute. I liked the way he cringed in his car going I'm sorry I'm sorry.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
        X