Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valve shut off

What the f**k where is my TFC1.5.
    These patches take longer than Matrox driver releases. Just a joke, by the way, I'm new to these forums but I still love my G400.
    MUST RANT ABOUT VALVE AGGGGGGARRRRGGHHHHH.

Welcome Bacon First thing you should realize is that there are several forums with appropriate places for everything. Although this forum is basically for anything, you problaby should have posted this in the gaming forum(I've never seen anything get booted out of the soap box before). with that said...

1.5 should be out soon, but there was a bug found at the last minute which is delaying everything. I too am waiting for this patch to come out although I play Counter-Strike mroe than TFC at the moment. The good news is, the network code should increase speeds for HL, TFC and CS.

Dave

------------------
    I can never think of a good signature...~

Join the MURC SETI team @
    http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/c..._form&id=25678

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I have had the dubious distinction of being booted out of the Soap Box and into one of the Hardware forums.

One can only get so "techie" here. Discussions of cheese, however, are encouraged.

If bacon is ranting, this might be the place for it.

Paul
      paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

did someone say <font size+3 color=yellow>Cheese?!?!</font>

Comment

Oh damn, there goes a perfectly good forum topic!
          Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
          WinXP Professional SP1
          Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1
          3COM 905C

Comment

Let's start a discussion about bacon.
            In case it's a harware problem:
            PIII-500@560, 256 MB, G400 MAX DH on, ABIT BH6, MX300
            Win2K drivers: 5.52

Comment

What about a discussion about soap boxs or other sanitary containers?
              By the way TFC is not a game it is life.
              And I agree CS is the good stuff, new network code will improve everything
              Heard about the patch where they will release the voice comms system before TF2!
              Better not integrate it onto these forums though ho ho.

[This message has been edited by bacon (edited 06 June 2000).]

Comment

???bacon and cheese??? mmmmmmmm

-Dil
                Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Valve Update........... -- [ June 5, 2000 - 17:41 ]

On a more direct note, you'll notice that the patch has not been released today, nor will it. Another bug has popped up, causing a delay. This one is in reference to Opposing Forces Capture the Flag. They are in the process of fixing this, and hopefully tomorrow is the new gold date ( ). This has not been confirmed, however. The bug has, but the date has not. Sorry admins, they are certainly busting their butts to make this a bug free release, that's for sure. Just a little more patience.
                  :
                  B

Comment

BACON? Hey, thats where I got to school! Seriously! the Bryn Athyn College Of the New Church. Well, BACONC actually, but that doesn't stop us from making lots of stupid jokes about it. heh heh
                    "I got fried at BACON" was the most common. We always wanted to put that on a t-shirt just to see what the faculty would say.

He he... isn't college fun

Ian
                    Primary System:
                    MSI 745 Ultra, AMD 2400+ XP, 1024 MB Crucial PC2100 DDR SDRAM, Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro, 3Com 3c905C NIC,
                    120GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, 60 GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, Pioneer DVD 105S, BenQ 12x24x40 CDRW, SB Audigy OEM,
                    Win XP, MS Intellimouse Optical, 17" Mag 720v2
                    Seccondary System:
                    Epox 7KXA BIOS 5/22, Athlon 650, 512 MB Crucial 7E PC133 SDRAM, Hercules Prophet 4500 Kyro II, SBLive Value,
                    3Com 3c905B-TX NIC, 40 GB IBM UDMA 100 HD, 45X Acer CD-ROM,
                    Win XP, MS Wheel Mouse Optical, 15" POS Monitor
                    Tertiary system
                    Offbrand PII Mobo, PII 350, 256MB PC100 SDRAM, 15GB UDMA66 7200RPM Maxtor HD, USRobotics 10/100 NIC, RedHat Linux 8.0
                    Camera: Canon 10D DSLR, Canon 100-400L f4.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon 100 Macro USM Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon Speedlite 200E, tripod, bag, etc.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology will be indistinguishable from magic." --Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

HedsSpaz,
                      It could be worse!
                      My programming degree is from the University of Central Oklahoma.
                      Pronounced Yucko
                      chuck

Chuck
                      秋音的爸爸

Comment

ummmm .... bacon .....
                        "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

Okay new topic
                          Should I change my name?

Comment

Why would you want to do that, bacon? Just because that bunch of juveniles above think of nothing but Cheese and things you can eat with Cheese?

Feel welcome to the MURC fori with whatever name you want to use.

You can get back at them with a witty retort your signature !!

<u>General Announcement</u>
                            This has gone far enough guys, stop teasing bacon. You all know of my relation with a certain TSB moderator

Jord.

------------------
                            "What goes up, must come down"
                            Jordâ„¢

Comment

Don't worry Jorden. I sure I can take it.
                              Some people like a bit of individualality just that some people are too brain dead to accept that.

Comment

Working...
                              X