Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reproduction questions for exam.....need help (please!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reproduction questions for exam.....need help (please!)

• [1]What are the causes of preterm birth?

[2]What are the causes of prolonged labour?

[3]What are the clinical indications and techniques of labour induction?

[4]Some fetal hazards during birth please...

I have two 'embryology' books, one 'paeds' two 'physiology' books and a 'reproductive and endocrine' book - i cant find the answers anywhere

Sorry guys - i know i could find the info on the .net but i have soooo much to do

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
    Patrick
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

answers to Q1
    http://obg.lsumc.edu/learn/prom/body_sld004.htm
    http://www.perinatalresearch.com/pnr...tyProblem.html

(searching for the others)

Comment

more to Q1
      http://www.preventioninstitute.sk.ca...ermLabour.html

[This message has been edited by 2K (edited 01 June 2000).]

Comment

mixed 1 and 4 with nice presentation: http://www.who.org.ph/Technical/unit/rph/guideline/ABNORMAL%20LABOUR%20AND%20DELIVER Y.html

[This message has been edited by 2K (edited 01 June 2000).]

Comment

This thread had such potential. (Sigh.)

Paul
          paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

All those students are alike these days... Dimi over in Gaming has others look for him on the forums for a solution to his problems, and now Pat starts here as well??

When are you guys really going to study?

Jord.
            Jordâ„¢

Comment

When are us guys going to ... what? s t u d y ? I don't comprehend you...

------------------
              Cheers,
              Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

Cheers 2K!

I just need points [2] and [3] now!
                The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Hey, i'd post my coding problems here if i thought they could be worked on...then again if i were to post code, the posts could get quite long!
                  So, instead i try to do the work, even if i dont want to

Frankfurt
                  Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
                  WinXP Professional SP1
                  Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1
                  3COM 905C

Comment

It would be a break from the usual, Mark. Although I think you'll have big problems with showing the code here, as half would be executed by the HTML and UBB

Jord.
                    Jordâ„¢

Comment

No, Jord, that's what the [code] tag is for...

But that doesn't mean you should post huge... tracts 'o code , Frankfurt, it's good for you to learn.

I still remember cramming for a Chemistry final in college and suddenly seeing all the information <U>start to make sense</u>. Made me wish I had paid more attention throughout the year; then maybe I'd have retained something....

Ha, HAH!!! <u>Andrea....!</u> We haf a name....!!! Patrick, I'm sure she should let you get the PC as a reward for all your "hard work" this year (if she hasn't realized, feel free to remind her how very hard you've worked) .

And yes, asking us for help does count as hard work as well....

------------------------
                      Holly

Comment

I think she sees my current PC as a third person in this relationship

Holly: Jord said the same thing last night. I am sure that i have mentioned her before.

----
                        She comes out of her second final in about an hour - I dont know who is more nervous!

Comment

ummm, please refresh my memory. Possibly if you were to translate that to Greek Jord, it might make a little sense to me. I just don't comprehend these foreghners these days...

And yes, asking us for help does count as hard work as well....
                          Can I quote you on that Holly? I mean, my parents won't like you too much, but i don't think they'll get on a plane to the netherlands .... Hmmm, on second thought.... if you see a really large (and by really large, I mean a 5 foot 8 inch man who looks similar to a tree with a beer belly and weights around 215 lbs... ) Greek electrician striding your way, RUN!!!!!!

BTW, I keep telling my dad, the tree (he'll love the nickname, but we've both got the hair to look like one - in fact that was my nickname in elementary school - DimiTRI got shorted to tree ) he's lucky cause he can gain wait. He just don't get it.

I'm running off to class now. See ya when i get back from my nap!

Dimitri
                          Darn shift key

[This message has been edited by Muad'Dib (edited 02 June 2000).]
                          "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
                          --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

I bet i slept more in my last lecture: meningitis cf. encephalitis

Comment

Dimi.... "my parents won't like you too much" ...

Something you want to tell me?

Jord.
                              Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
                              X