Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are you gonna call?

10th of June 2000

Write that date in your calendars, guys&gals.

One week from now on date there's a lot of things going to happen, that affect MURCers as well:[list=a][*] The LAN Party in Denver Colorado, which will sport a good deal of the MURCers that can go there, I think about all MOD's outside Holly and me, and as it seems, the Administrator [*] I 'll be picking up Holly from the airport (if all goes well, she's packed, and all that... confidence, boys&girls ), get her here safely, show her around our flat and won't be showing our faces on the fori any longer than necessary (during that weekend anyway) [*] Patrick (Paddy[MU]) is going to live together with his girlfriend Andrea (good pick, Pat!! Good name !! )[*] It's the start of the European Soccer Championships, so half of Europe who are not going to the LAN Party are glued to their TV-sets. [/list=a]

What if on that day the fori went belly-up again, for the rest of the weekend?

Who are you gonna call?

Jord.

Before someone gives me the Ghostbusters midi
    Here's an X-Files Dance version<embed src="http://www.wolfi.ch/midis/TV/X-files-dance.mid" hidden=true autostart=true loop=true>
    <noembed>
    <bgsound src=" [http://www.wolfi.ch/midis/TV/X-files-dance.mid]http://www.wolfi.ch/midis/TV/X-files-dance.mid[/URL] " loop=infinite>
    </noembed>
    Jordâ„¢

Sally Struthers...that's who I'm gonna call.

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

trainwreckers and Holly, while she might not be that intersted anymore :-((
      What's up with that?

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I'm curious myself.

Was something edited?

Paul
        paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Cheers Jord
          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

paulcs, sorry I should have mentioned that it is in his profile.

Dave

Comment

That was something I put in a long time ago, and forgot to edit out. Something private

It's out now.

Jord.
              Jordâ„¢

Comment

"It's the start of the European Soccer Championships"

You said it

Comment

All sorted then Jord?
                  The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

I am Patrick,

Thanks for the search

Jord.
                    Jordâ„¢

Comment

SALLY STRUTHERS?????!!!!!

----------------------
                      Holly, glad Jord edited whatever ill-advised lines were in his post, since they are certainly not true of <u>me</u>, and I wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea....

Comment

What if on that day the fori went belly-up again, for the rest of the weekend?
                        Have you looked at your list, Jord? Really looked at it?

Maybe this thread shouldn't be called "Who are you gonna call?", but rather "Who'll be left to care?"

Ah well, I know what you mean.....

--------------------
                        Holly, T-don't ask.

Comment

"glad Jord edited whatever ill-advised lines were in his post"

I didn't edit out a single thing, but for what was in the post last week

Only had to edit something in my profile

Jord.
                          -------------
                          T minus 6 days

------------------
                          "What goes up, must come down"
                          Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
                          X