Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the countdown begins.....

500 hours to go...
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

to what ?
    msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
    it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

Great, another countdown... I hope this one coincides with something useless
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Well, 500 hours makes 20 days ruffly, and if I recall from other threads, you are still in school Paddy. So...
        Just a geuss.

If I'm right Jord it may not exactly coincide with something useless per say, but it will probably coincide with the begining of something(or some time rather) that is useless.
        Primary System:
        MSI 745 Ultra, AMD 2400+ XP, 1024 MB Crucial PC2100 DDR SDRAM, Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro, 3Com 3c905C NIC,
        120GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, 60 GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, Pioneer DVD 105S, BenQ 12x24x40 CDRW, SB Audigy OEM,
        Win XP, MS Intellimouse Optical, 17" Mag 720v2
        Seccondary System:
        Epox 7KXA BIOS 5/22, Athlon 650, 512 MB Crucial 7E PC133 SDRAM, Hercules Prophet 4500 Kyro II, SBLive Value,
        3Com 3c905B-TX NIC, 40 GB IBM UDMA 100 HD, 45X Acer CD-ROM,
        Win XP, MS Wheel Mouse Optical, 15" POS Monitor
        Tertiary system
        Offbrand PII Mobo, PII 350, 256MB PC100 SDRAM, 15GB UDMA66 7200RPM Maxtor HD, USRobotics 10/100 NIC, RedHat Linux 8.0
        Camera: Canon 10D DSLR, Canon 100-400L f4.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon 100 Macro USM Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon Speedlite 200E, tripod, bag, etc.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology will be indistinguishable from magic." --Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

20 days. His relif commes before mine. I have a full month to wait

Comment

Whatever it is, Paddy, are you at least looking forward to it?? Y'know, cause for celebration, and like that? Or something else?

[in my best Glinda voice] "Is it a Good Thing, or a Bad Thing?"

-------------------------
            Holly, T-20

Comment

Well, Ian, I do wonder why he took the 10th of June to do this useless thing

But his girlfriend thinks it's useful, so we'd better agree with her.

Mine does so as well, btw

Jord.
              Jordâ„¢

Comment

Hmm, the 10th of June seems to me to be a pretty useless day anyway, so why not have something else useless there?

P.S. I just had a great idea Jord. I was thinking that you should put a link in the FAQ forum to the famous thread that brought you and Holly together.
                After all, it's an important part of the cultural history of the MURC!
                Primary System:
                MSI 745 Ultra, AMD 2400+ XP, 1024 MB Crucial PC2100 DDR SDRAM, Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro, 3Com 3c905C NIC,
                120GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, 60 GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, Pioneer DVD 105S, BenQ 12x24x40 CDRW, SB Audigy OEM,
                Win XP, MS Intellimouse Optical, 17" Mag 720v2
                Seccondary System:
                Epox 7KXA BIOS 5/22, Athlon 650, 512 MB Crucial 7E PC133 SDRAM, Hercules Prophet 4500 Kyro II, SBLive Value,
                3Com 3c905B-TX NIC, 40 GB IBM UDMA 100 HD, 45X Acer CD-ROM,
                Win XP, MS Wheel Mouse Optical, 15" POS Monitor
                Tertiary system
                Offbrand PII Mobo, PII 350, 256MB PC100 SDRAM, 15GB UDMA66 7200RPM Maxtor HD, USRobotics 10/100 NIC, RedHat Linux 8.0
                Camera: Canon 10D DSLR, Canon 100-400L f4.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon 100 Macro USM Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon Speedlite 200E, tripod, bag, etc.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology will be indistinguishable from magic." --Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

And I thought a (funny) email from me brought Holly and me together.

But I'll let the rest of you decide. Is that thread worth it to be included, and if so, why?

Jord
                  Jordâ„¢

Comment

Isn't the 10th of June the day of the MURC LAN party in Denver, Colorado? Doesn't seem to useless to me.

Joel
                    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Errrrrr.... maybe after the (first?) wedding, love....

But thanks for the thought, Ian.

-------------
                      Holly, still waiting for an explanation at T-20....

Comment

er... sorry for the delay.

Come on Holly you could do better than that!

It will be a good thing (Uni ends on the 26th btw)
                        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

10th of June??

Sound familiar to anyone

Comment

Holly, still waiting for an explanation at T-20....
                            Sure sure, so I can pick you up from Schiphol and explain things to you?

Jord.
                            Jordâ„¢

Comment

At last you will feel the wrath of my boomstick

Comment

Working...
                              X