Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To dZeus, I just look at at your website and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To dZeus, I just look at at your website and...

Hi dZeus, I just read your topic about this telemarketing thingy, and noticed you where Dutch and I am too, looked at you profile, fired up your webpage, and saw the matrox driver bugs page. (That's no excuse I know)

Now, I got a solution for this bug:
    "OpenGL games cause grey boxes in windows explorer"
    Thats no Matrox driver related problem. It's the Plextor Plexmanager 2000 program you installed. It ****s up your icons and does alot of other nasty stuff, like making your cd-drives dissapear randomly. I would recommend on uninstalling it and go back to Plexmanager 96 v1.74.

In case it's a harware problem:
    PIII-500@560, 256 MB, G400 MAX DH on, ABIT BH6, MX300
    Win2K drivers: 5.52

Thanks for the info,
    I never had a CDROM drive dissappear, but I will try to get the grey-boxed bug without running PlexManager. If it doesn't show up, then I completely agree that it is caused by it.

P.S.
    Well I am not Dutch, I merely live in The Netherlands.

P.P.S.
    The bug-site is not yet finished. After I finish it with ParaKnowYa, I will tell people to visit it.

[This message has been edited by dZeus (edited 25 May 2000).]

Comment

ok, let me know... you fake dutchman

------------------
      PIII-500, 256 MB, G400 MAX DH on, ABIT BH6, MX300
      Win2K drivers: 5.03

Comment

Hmmm, en ik maar denken... leuk onderonsje in het Nederlands, tussen al die Britten en Amerikanen hier

Jord, erg nederlands.
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

Why do many Dutch people feel the urge to talk Dutch on fori like MURC? I've seen this in another thread, and then some people started talking Finnish or something.... I couldn't make any sence of it. Please stop it, it only encourage other people to use their native language, effectively downgrading coversations for people who don't speak that language.

Or in other words:
          Word je ook niet altijd erg moe als je op q3a/ut servers altijd mensen tegenkomen die alleen Duits praten? ik wel... en zo voelen anderen zich nu dus ook. Wees tenminste trots dat je op school goed Engels hebt geleerd, en gebruik dat.

[This message has been edited by dZeus (edited 25 May 2000).]

Comment

dZeus, If you read better Jorden said it all:
            "leuk onderonsje in het Nederlands, tussen al die Britten en Amerikanen hier"

(since you DO speak dutch)

Second, we all have to speak english, we all DO speak english. It is sometimes refreshing to speak and meet Dutch people. If you don't like to meet new people on a medium that is world wide, than keep it to yourself, and don't be so agressive about it.
            My first post was in english, this post is in english, so please son't wine and feel all special because your country speaks the worldlanguage. Let the German people meet and speak german, dutch meet and speak dutch and finnish, finnish. Wouldn't it be boring if all people were the same?

In other words:
            Nee, ik word daar helemaal niet moe van. En als ik mij er aan stoor zoek ik een andere server op, en ga niet lopen zaniken als een klein kind die niet zijn zin krijgt, waar Q3/UT/HL alleen maar uit bestaan tegenwoordig.

Thank you.

Comment

dZeus missed the blinking smiley at the end, I think.

If you merely live in the Netherlands, where do you come from originally then?

And I don't hesitate a bit to type Dutch. In some cases it's coming in handy, as I can say something to some of my Dutch friends here, and they who don't understand Dutch, won't understand

I don't think that because the MURC is English from setup we should all speak English here. It might be nice to have a Dutch, German or Finnish FAQ as well some day.

Jord.
              -------------
              T minus 17 dagen voor H-Day

Jord.
              Jordâ„¢

Comment

Hey jorden, hoeissie?

Comment

Wenn schon eine andere Sprache als english, dann Deutsch

Mega
                  K6-3 400Mhz@450Mhz
                  G400 16MB, 192MB Ram and so on

Comment

Hey - any Londeners around? I'm not quite one, but we could we get a cockney rhyming slang FAQ too?

------------------
                    Cheers,
                    Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

Alles goed hier FaRaN

Steve: I remember somewhere I still owe you big time, so yes, you could get a cockney FAQ out of it. But isn't cockney unwritable?

Jord.
                      Jordâ„¢

Comment

MegaManX4,

Etwas besseres, Finnisch

Täytyyhän täällä nyt olla muitakin

Pertti

Comment

I'm not from London but I'll try my best.

Cor blimey guv me plates o meat are killin me been up n down them blooming apples n pears all day long soon as I get up em the dog n bone rings and I have to go back down again. Got any Veras?

I could try a bit of Nottingham for you as well if you like, ey up me duck.

Comment

is that:

Cor Blimey gave me plates of meat, that are killing me; I've been up and down the blooming apples and pears all day long, and after I got them the dog with the bone and the ring ate them all, so now I have to go all the way back again. Do you happen to have feathers?

... hmmm maybe I made some small mistakes in the translation

Comment

Ant, how does that translate into a cockney FAQ ??
                              Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
                              X